Chapter 21

Tears were threatening to fall from her powder blue eyes. Today really wasn't her day, first getting knocked out in a fight, being sent home and now this. Being kidnapped by a centuries old vampire, who also just happened to have the most powerful stand in the whole world. Great, just great (or gureito, as Josuke would say). Stupid DIO, stupid Jotaro. She blinks her eyes in an attempt to stop the tears and sighs.

"What do you want with me? I won't aid you in defeating the Joestars, so you might as well kill me now" she managed to squeak out without her voice cracking. A stubborn tear had however managed to roll down her cheek, but she didn't care. She jerked her head towards DIO when she heard him chuckle. He slowly strode towards the bed, Molly unconsciously started backing up.

"What do I want with you, hm? It's obvious that the Joestar boy is absolutely infatuated with you, and I can see why"

he paused when he had reached the end of the bed, climbed on it and crawled towards Molly. Her back hit the headboard, she had nowhere to run. DIO was now in front of her, he leaned in towards her face, legs aside hers. Molly wanted to close her eyes, but looked to the side instead. DIO was having none of that, he grabbed her by the chin and steered her face to meet his. His thumb wandered over her slightly opened mouth and he leaned in closer next to her ear, continuing with a whisper

"So, what better way of putting him in his place than claiming something he so desperately wants, but can never have?" She could hear the amusement in his voice. His free hand was trailing up her exposed thigh, she attempted to shove him off, but he was faster, pinning her hands above her head against the headboard. He once again chuckled

" You'll make for an excellent pet, my dear" and with that he licked her neck, his fangs dragging along her skin, eliciting a yelp from her. He bared his fangs and was about to dig in, suddenly halting his actions. He smirked, causing shivers to run up Molly's spine.

"It seems we've got an audience"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jotaro was feeling uneasy, more so than he thought he would. Molly wasn't around anymore, so nothing could hurt her, right? Yet he couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Plus he felt terrible about calling her a bitch, when she was the exact opposite. Maybe she'll forgive me one day, if I get out of this alive he thought. Right now he needed to confirm that she had arrived in Japan, and was safe and sound from any harm.

He made his way to Mr. Joestars and Avdols room, he didn't bother knocking, he just barged inside.

"Gramps, I need you to look up Molly with your spirit photo" he said in his usual monotone voice. Joseph scratched the back of his head.

"I would, but we don't currently have any cameras available"

"Then do it on the TV"

"Uh, it didn't end that well last time"

"Good fucking grief, just do it!" Jotaro snapped. He needed to see her, now.

"Okay, okay. Just stay back from the TV" Joseph replied, a little surprised at Jotaro's sudden outburst. He grabbed the TV with both hands and had Hermit Purple work it's magic. Slowly the gray snowflakes turned into a somewhat coherent picture, until the picture could be clearly seen. There, on the bed, was Molly with DIO on top. Jotaro was fucking furious, how could he have let this happen?

"Oh ho, I didn't take you for perverts, Joseph, Jotaro. Can't you see that we're quite busy?" DIO spoke in an amused tone, he could sense being watched. Jotaro clenched his fist, unable to tear his gaze from the screen. He could see Molly squirming under DIO, trying to wiggle her way out of his grip, but without success. DIO chuckled at her futile attempt to break free.

"Let's give them what they came for, hm?" he whispered into her ear and within seconds he was attacking her neck with his tongue and mouth. She yelped at the contact, she was ashamed of being in this position again, her tears and rosy cheeks confirming this.

"N-no-aahh~ s-stop, pleaahh~" she tried to protest through silent moans. This only riled DIO up more, but he wasn't exactly a patient man, and he wanted a taste of her blood, now. Molly let out a surprised moan when DIO's fangs pierced her delicate skin. At this point Jotaro was beyond enraged

"DIO!!" he roared and punched the TV. The picture slowly faded, but Jotaro's anger was rising by the second.

"We're leaving. Now!" he commanded. Joseph could only do as he was told, there was no reasoning with Jotaro now. The rest of the group was informed of the situation, and they all agreed on leaving immediately. If they weren't in a hurry before, they sure were now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tell me, you're a virgin, aren't you?" DIO mused against Molly's neck. The loss of blood had made her dizzy, so instead of answering she lazily nodded her head the tiniest bit.

"Ah, I'm lucky you're such a good girl" he purred and nibbled on her earlobe. Slowly he trailed kisses down to her collarbone, pulling her top down the slightest bit, revealing a bit of her breasts but still covering the nipples. He sank his fangs into her breast and savored every drop of blood. Molly's mind turned hazier and hazier, she wasn't fully aware of what was going on anymore.

When satisfied, DIO leaned back and guided her to sit on the edge of the bed. He kneeled down in front of her, and exposed her inner thigh. Slowly, and surprisingly gently, he planted a kiss before once again biting the tender flesh, this time eliciting a weak whimper from Molly. He planted a few more kisses before rising on his feet, this time guiding her to lie down on the bed.

"There, I think I've marked you enough for now" he smirked and took a step back to admire his handiwork. Molly could no longer keep her eyes open, she gave in to the exhaustion and let sleep take her.

"How careless of you to fall asleep, my pet. I suppose I'll have to watch over you for now" he mused and laid down on the bed next to her. He fiddled with her golden locks between his fingers, admiring how soft it felt. It had been a while since he felt so content, happy even. He kept telling himself it was because he had managed to acquire Jotaro's prized possession from right under his nose, but deep inside he knew.

He knew it was because she was the perfect "pet", someone to cure him of his loneliness. He had already grown quite fond of her. She was very pretty after all, and the noises she made just for him were enough to make him excited just by thinking about it.

"We're going to have fun together, you and I, my darling pet"