VI

Lying on my back, our hands lock as he pulls on my arms. My legs are folded under me as I thrust to meet his. I can feel him inside me and the immense pleasures of each pound against my spot. Sitting myself up to be closer to him he meets me and rolls his hips earning the pleasurous moans from me. I wrap myself around him; my legs around his back and my hands holding onto his neck. Laughter escapes me as he lifts me up to increase his own sensation. Rolling my head back his hand roams my neck and every sensual touch makes me throb. My lips on his ear earning moans from him. Our bodies pressing against each other is incredibly hot, my breast erect as they go up and down against his smooth skin. My moans fill the room and he makes one final grunt against me before lying back onto the bed pulling me down with him.

It feels as though everything we've been dealing with was released in this bed. Every apology, every 'I love you' and every fucked up thing we've done to one another has been sweated out in this bed. He tucks my curl in line with the rest of my hair and kisses my forehead. Looking at him I'm overcome with thoughts.

"What could possibly be on your mind?" He asks caressing my hair.

"I'm just sorry about all this that we had to go through. I hate that I didn't trust you. Which later lead to me worrying about, my sister and why she would do this."

"Please don't apologize and no offense but I don't even want to think of her." He holds my face in his hand, "I'm just happy to see you actually looking at me. I was wrong here, I made this mess." I kiss his nose, his forehead and his lips and fall onto his side. He laughs, "I love you Maia."

"I love you too."

We lied there unwilling to move until morning shone through the window. Waking before him I just watch him sleep. His eyelashes are so long and they're a brunette color. His nose neither too big or too small fitting perfectly and goes straight to those full lavender colored lips. No matter what the weather he always looks like he's cold. I laugh a little, waking him up. I reach out to touch them they truly are my favorite part of him. Well one of my many favorite parts.

His eyes flutter open, "Are you watching me sleep?"

"I am I just I've missed this." I say touching his chiseled jaw.

"One day at a time...maybe we can worry about that on our honeymoon."

"Well I'll have the sex and beaches to look forward too."

"Ah I think I made it clear we wouldn't be having sex on our honeymoon."

"Isn't that the main point of a honeymoon?"

"Maia." He sits up in bed, "We never really had the relationship you wanted. I'm giving you that this honeymoon. No sex." Final in his stance he pulls the blanket off himself and walks nude to the bathroom. After admiring him walk away, I'm left alone in the bed, succumb with many thoughts all about one thing. Who the hell wants no sex on their honeymoon?

Looking at my phone I text Jordan wanting to hang out with her for the day since I'll be spending two weeks away from her. Going into the bathroom I shower off the amazing night tangled up in him off my skin in hopes that I'll definitely be doing it again sooner than he says. Reliving last night in my mind I shut my eyes bringing my finger to relive it even if its not close enough.

His hands tug on my hair and his lips are on my neck. Oh he knows that is my official on switch. The way his fingers groped my breast and he licked my navel before flicking his tongue on my clitoris licking away my arousal. "Fuck me." I moan against my own finger as I attempt to spin my finger and poke my sex the way his tongue had done.

Knocking on the door interrupts my pleasure, "Maia please wear some clothes when you come out. We have some company."

"Erm..." I sound all breathy, "Yeah okay." At the sound of my voice he closes the door shut and just when I think he's gone. I attempt to finish myself off. A moan escapes me and Eric opens the glass door.