15

"Hell no

"Hell no."

"Carter! Get out of your color pallet!" Lacey reprimands me shaking the silky pink top at me. I make a face at her turning back around to my mirror. There's no way in hell I am wearing that too. If it was in any other color I would but pink is not my color. Never has been and never will be.

"C'mon the top is hot, C," Tori says looking at me through the mirror. I make a face at her turning back around in my desk chair. Lacey is still smiling at me like the cheshire cat wiggling the stupid top at me.

"You wear it then," I tell Tori pointing my mascara brush at the top. Lacey has been trying to beg my suitemates and I to wear this pink silk top that's cross crossed tied in the back. She ordered it and thought it made her boobs look weird since she is definitely more gifted than I am in the boob department. But it looks damn good on her even if she won't admit it.

"Absolutely not, I am wearing my lucky top tonight," Tori states pointing to the sequined covered spaghetti strapped top. I groan loudly turning around to finish off my mascara.

"Carter, you and your tan skin will look amazing in this," Lacey says hopping up onto my bed setting the pink top down against my comforter. I glare at her before resuming my mascara. Usually when I go out I throw on mascara and maybe some eyeshadow if I am feeling spicy but I seriously don't have the makeup skills to be looking like Tori and Lacey. Rae usually gets dolled up as well because she knows makeup like the back of her hand.

I swipe a couple rounds of mascara onto my upper lashes. I listen absentmindedly to Tori and Lacey discuss the plans as Doja Cat plays in the background out of Tori's speaker. I look back at myself in the mirror and make sure the mascara is even enough.

"Y'all! Does my outfit look okay?" Rae asks scurrying into Tori and I's room. I watch through the mirror as she comes into frame and Tori turns around. Rae is wearing a deep scoop necked tight white cropped top with cutoff black sleeves paired with black ripped shorts. She looks hot.

"Damn okay, Raelynn! I fucking see you," Lacey yells hopping off of my bed. I turn around laughing as Rae rolls her eyes at Lacey but a smirk pulls on her face.

"Shut up, Lace. You look just as fucking hot," Rae states bumping her hip with Lacey.

"Robbie will for sure eat that up," I comment shooting her a wink. Rae gasps loudly at my comment as I put my mascara wand back in the tube. She smacks my shoulder lightly jaw still dropped. Tori cackles at my statement shaking her head at the two of us.

"Asher Fletcher ring a bell?" Tori asks sliding off of her desk chair to our shared closet. My own jaw drops and I reach for something to chuck at her. I opt for the eyeliner laying next to my mascara and chuck it at her.

"Unfair," I state as it hits her shoulder. She laughs even harder Rae and Lacey joining in. Asher Fletcher and I shared one singular kiss in a bar. That doesn't even mean anything. Especially not to someone like Asher Fletcher.