30 |

A/N: Thanks for reading guys! Don't forget to vote and follow me for all of the latest updates. This chapter does get a little violent and graphic, so I wanted to just let you guys know beforehand.

***

The group of us made our way to the newest club in town. The walk wasn't too long as usual, and Isaac made everyone laugh along the way so the time flew by.

I don't know if I would really call this a club.

Here we are, standing in a short line, and all I could think about was how this 'club' mostly looked like a beaten down laundromat. Lenna turns to me, interrupting my train of thought.

"Duh, that's kind of the point!" She lightly exclaims. I hasn't realized I had spoken my thought aloud —this is something I need to stop and work on.

"What do you mean?" I ask her quizzically, my eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"The entrance is a laundromat," she says coyly. "But once you enter —behind all the washing machines— is the club! Isn't that exciting?" Lenna is basically jumping with joy and I suddenly wonder how much she has had to drink.

Being a werewolf, I would have to imagine a lot.

I, on the other hand, have not drank too much. Of course back at the house I had a shot and a drink, but the walk over had started to sober me up as soon as the fresh air hit me. However, once we got inside the club, all bets were off.

I wanted to have fun tonight.

We flash the bouncer some ID's and are immediately let inside. Considering this town consisted mostly of supernatural beings and werewolves, the music was fucking loud. The lights were bright and the booze was strong. A small tray was brought over to the group of us, a small shooter with what looked like a pink substance lay there. I look up to the rest of them and they throw the shot back, smiling as if it hadn't bothered them in the slightest.

Shrugging, I throw back the shot in my hand. It literally tasted so horrible I immediately spit it out, unable to swallow. What the hell?

I turn to face the group with a sour look on my face. Isaac is doubling over laughing and Lenna is trying (yet failing) to stifle her own round of giggles.

"What the hell! " I exclaim. Way to start off the night.

"I-I'm sorry," Isaac says while laughing. "I just had to see your face. That was a werewolf liquor shot, specifically enhanced for supernaturals to let more loose. It's called Yellowknife."

"Even though it's pink?" I pull a face.

"Yes, even though it's pink." he continues laughing.

I shake my head and then although the ghost of a smile remains on my face. Although, the shot left a sour taste in my mouth and it made my stomach slightly churn. I watch as Isaac and Lenna make there way to the middle of the room, dancing with a large group of people; everyone letting loose and having fun.

Like I had wanted to do.

The tip of my tongue had gone kind of numb from the shot, and I just really felt like washing my mouth right now to alleviate the taste. Lenna and Isaac shout at me to join them dancing, but I point to the washroom, signaling to them that I will be back in five minutes.

I make my way to the washroom and see that no one else was in there, thankfully. I grimace as I gargle some of the water from the tap, thinking about how gross what I was doing right now was. Just as I spit the water out and look into the mirror, a dark figure comes from behind a stall door and knocks me onto the ground.