Going to look for a new vehicle then Beach day with Savannah and EZ!

Request for Hannahanna21 hardywoman99 AmberBatterton
nailsnailsnails

You both get dressed and head to Pops for breakfast,

As you two head to his truck and you two make it to pops for breakfast, as he smiles at you as you two make it to Pops restaurant

As you two head to his truck and you two make it to pops for breakfast, as he smiles at you as you two make it to Pops restaurant. He loves your outfit, it's very sexy on you, as you get to pops he is waiting on you two on the porch as you smile at him as Angel pulls out your seat and you seat down as Angel goes to the the kitchen and gets some hot sauce for his food. As you smile at pops as you say grace when angel comes back and seats next to you as you eat breakfast together.

As you seat around and talk for a little bit then you and Angel head to the car dealership near by to see if you can find one, as Angel knows you like the classics so maybe you can find one close to your old one. You told him if you didn't find Anything in the two dealerships in town you will give the money to your dad and buy his Chevy Silverado sidestep, he doesn't use it much anymore, and the money will help with bills. As you get out of Angel's truck and go look around the lot. You don't see anything that catches your eye so you walk to angel and says "we can go to the next one" as he smiles and you two head to his truck again as you get in and head to the car dealership next to the beach, as Angel grabs your hand and goes with you as you arrive at the second car lot and you get out and go look around you hope something catches your eye but if not you can just give your dad the check and make the
sidestep, as Angel pulls you into him "I call a friend and they have a Ford mustang 1969 in blue, it's in good shape and they only want 3,000,00 so you will have some of the refund check left, we can go look at it next weekend" as you smile oh my God Angel that a great idea, thank you Angel I really appreciate" as he kisses you on the lips before you two head back To meet EZ and Savannah at the beach.

As you two arrive at the beach and Angel wraps his arm around you as you two walk down and to EZ and Savannah who are already there, Savannah runs over and hug you tightly "mom and dad left for las Vegas this morning with Auntie and her boyfriend for the next week" as you giggle at her as EZ laughs and Angel talks about the situation at the clubhouse with Prez and Coco so Ez needs to be on his best behavior around Prez this coming week because Prez is on edge because Coco wants him to step down as president but he isn't ready just yet, as you smile at them as you four seat down on the towels you all brought with you.

As you seat down and Angel seats next to you as he wraps his arm around you and pulls you into his chest as he kisses your forehead lightly as you all talk and have a nice time in the Beach today a few hours later Angel and you head back to his place and EZ and Savannah head to your guys place for the night, angel reminds EZ about church tomorrow then the meeting at the clubhouse as EZ nods his head, your parents said they would start going to church when they get back next week some time so next Sunday it will be there first day there with everyone else as you get back to Angel's truck and head to his place for the night, angel is going to stop at the cafe and get some stuff for dinner today, as you two head to the cafe to pickup some dinner for tonight, as you arrive there and angel goes in to place a order as he is going to get some chicken wings and fries one order regular then one order sweet potato fries, as you smile at him as he comes out and says they will bring them out in a few minutes, you ready for Church in the morning and I can't wait for next weekend and your parents start to come with us All. As you nod your head "yep I'm ready I got this pretty dress for tomorrow morning, as he smiles at you "your always pretty in anything I'm so lucky to have you as my lady Amore" as you smile at him and learn over and kiss him on the lips passionately before the waitress brings out the food and he thanks her and you two head to his place for dinner and some alone time together in the bedroom.

When you two arrive at the house, you two get out and head into the house and into the kitchen to eat together, as you both finish eating dinner and then you two go to the bedroom, your going to change into something sexy so you two can have some Alone time in the bedroom,

As Angel is on the bed in just his boxers shorts waiting on you to come out of the bathroom in this sexy ass lingerie as you come out and leans against the door frame as he learns up and smirks at "hot damn little girl come here and get on this be...

As Angel is on the bed in just his boxers shorts waiting on you to come out of the bathroom in this sexy ass lingerie as you come out and leans against the door frame as he learns up and smirks at "hot damn little girl come here and get on this bed with papi" as you giggle and move over to the bed, you crawl into the bed as he smirks and pulls you completely on the bed as he makes you lay down on your back as his hands go to your thighs and he moves his fingers up and gets to your pussy before he pulls them off and kisses your pussy lips as you giggle and he sucks on your pussy. As you moan out as his hands go up to your boobs and squeeze them lightly as you moan out as he moves up after your pussy gets soaking wet as he kisses up your belly to your neck as he starts to suck on it, before he removes his cock from his boxers shorts and slides in to you  with one Swift push as he wants you to feel everything he has in him right now as he kisses your neck more and starts to pounce into your pussy.

As he moves in and out of you as you wrap your legs around him as he continues to pounce into you as you dig your nails into his back as he moans out as he smirks and feels you tight up around him as he knows your going to climax soon as he slow down on pounce your pussy taking it slow but surely as he feels your pussy get to it's tights
As he smiles at you as he kisses you on the lips and starts to go hard and fast into you as you moan out and your body Starts to shake as you cum on his cock as he continues to pounce into you until he feels himself about to cum so he starts to pulls out and you don't release him so he cums inside you as he kisses you and finally pulls out "I'm sorry little girl, you wouldn't let me go" As you smile at him "I got the IUD remember it's good for five years, and I got it put in for the next five years right before we left charming Early this year, we are good for five years" as he kisses you on the lips before you two get comfortable in the bed and turn in for the night in each other's arms.

To be continued in a few days!!!!