14

"This is it, Busan Metropolitan City." Yoongi looked in disgust as he looked out of the window. He viewed the busted pavement to the dying trees as Hoseok drove down the narrowed street on the way to where Jimin's father currently lived.

Yoongi has never been to a more sketchy town in his life, did that pretty little stripper really live In this horrible city? Yoongi didn't grow up with a silver spoon in his mouth, he'd go without eating meals for days, but never has he been in that situation for long. Running away and joining a gang isn't always the best decision, but it sure as hell kept him alive.

Once the care stopped, Yoongi looked up at the tall apartments. "Let's make this quick." Yoongi said with irritation. He grew up in Daegu, his thick accent in dialect said it all, and he never thought that that any apartment could be worse than the one he spent 13 years in, but this apartment complex was really overriding that still standing opinion.

Hoseok and Yoongi walked inside the building, many sketchy and skimpy characters giving them varieties of looks.

Hoseok took the lead to the elevators but someone stopped him by grabbing his especially expensive leather jacket. He turned around with concern for his jacket and irritation from whoever was pulling on it.

"What the fuck do you want?" Hoseok shouts, almost grabbing the attention of everyone that was sober. He impulsively looked down at his jacket and back up to the woman who grabbed him and he scanned her carefully.

Her face looked as if she were in her early 30's and her breast were so far out, they looked as if they'd fall out if she took another step. She had a cigar in her mouth and her accent was very evident.

"Ya'll don't belong in this apartment complex, you need to sign in." She accused obnoxiously, blowing thick smoke in the anger issued Hoseok. He was already gritting his teeth at the woman, trying to calm himself down.

"How about you fuck off instead." Yoongi steps up, completely towering over the woman. "What are  two rich snobs from Daegu doing at this trashy building?" She then puffed in Yoongi's face, and that was a mistake.

Hoseok reached out for the woman's throat and pulled her to his chest, turning her around immediately and grabbing her pocket knife out of her pocket then putting it to her timid throat. The cigar falls from her chapped lips and she gasps from surprise.

"Either tell us where the fuck apartment 37 is or get your throat slit, bitch. It's your choice you fucking whore." Hoseok threated, throwing the hurtful insult without a care. And Yoongi just watched as he chocked on the blade, firmly placed to her throat.

"2- 2 floors u-up." She chocked quietly. "One more time?" Hoseok said, bending her back carefully so she would put all of her reliance in him. "Damnit, 2 f-floors up!" She shouted from panic and as soon as she did, he dropped her to the ground and followed Yoongi to the elevator. She groaned in pain while Yoongi and Hoseok closed the elevator behind themselves.

The elevator was silent. "How much money should we offer?" Yoongi questioned. "1 million." Yoongi hummed while the small screen in the pissy elevator turned to 'floor 2.' "I texted Jin in the car and he said 1 million wouldn't make a difference in our stock." Hoseok reassured just as the floor changed to 3.

They both stepped off of the elevator. As Hoseok was scanning the room numbers in the rage from 30-40 as Yoongi shot a glare at anyone whom looked at either him or Hoseok. "Found you." Hoseok whispered as he looked at the cracked cream colored pallet with black bold numbers, '37.'

Yoongi knocked on the door. Hoseok knocked on the door. Yoongi groans in annoyance. "Fucking open the door you piece of shit!" Yoongi shouts while banging on the door recklessly, the least bit bothered by the glares he got from the loitering creatures in the halls.

"Who is it?" A distant and hoarse voice called from the other side of the door. "I am someone who will grant you 1 million dollars-" Yoongi begins but immediately stops once he hears all of the muffled sound of locks being unlocked on the other side of the door.

The scruffy man opens the door half-way with a chain preventing anyone from coming in, but allowing him to look out at Yoongi and Hoseok. "Looks legit to me." The man whispers to himself. "What's the catch?"

Yoongi rolls his eyes, this bitch is desperate. "Are you Park Pilwoo?" Yoongi asks with his hands professionally behind his back, Hoseok absentmindedly doing the same. "Yes." The man answers. "May we come in?" Hoseok then asks.

"Uhhh-" Pilwoo looks back at his apartment. "It's such a mess, could we possibly do this somewhere else?" Yoongi sighs. "No sir, I don't want to spend a second longer in this apartment complex than I have to. "I see." Pilwoo whispers in embarrassment.

"How about in the hall?" The man then suggests, Yoongi rolling his eyes once more. "I suppose." Yoongi sighs. Pilwoo closes the door and opens it once more to show his full face and body. He looked rough, he looked worse than rough.

He stepped out, embarrassed at his attire, but it isn't like he had anything nicer In his possession. Pilwoo frowned once looking at Yoongi's Tux and Hoseok's laid back but expensive attire. "So your just going to give a man 1 million dollars?" Pilwoo says questionably.

"Yes you heard me correctly, in exchange for something." Yoongi suddenly holds out his hand towards Hoseok and without even looking Yoongi's way, Hoseok pulls out a slip of paper and pen, handing it immediately to Yoongi.

"This is a contract, that you must sign in order to receive 1 million dollars." Yoongi says simply, watching as Pilwoo's eyes, that look so much like Jimin's, squint skeptically. "And what's on that contract? Who are you people? What do you want?" Pilwoo begins asking questions, not even giving a chance for them to be answered. "Shut up." Hoseok barks angrily and Pilwoo surprisingly jumps back.

"I have taken an interest in your son, and I'd like to own him." Yoongi says, a habit of being straightforward. Pilwoo is taken back. "Junsu or Jimin?" Hoseok smirks at Yoongi, what a careless father. But which one was the stripper they wanted?

Yoongi and Hoseok are silent for a moment until Hoseok sparks an idea that might work. "His nickname is Chim." Hoseok says slowly and Pilwoo scowls at Hoseok. "You don't even know who your buying? How could you even make a contract without his full name?!" Yoongi sighs once more.

"He's a stripper, around 5'6" maybe-" Hoseok is cut off by the now red father, red from anger. "Jimin is a stripper?!" He shouts. "Is he gay?" The man says desperately. Yoongi kinda shys away. "Yeah, he's gay." Hoseok says, clicking his tongue.

Pilwoo looks as if he's about to break down. "Sooo, his name is Jimin?" Hoseok asks, not finding it in his heart to give the stressed father a second to calm. "Junsu would never go by the name, 'Chim' and he's 5'11. Jimin's 5'7" or 5'8"" The man says, scrambling for words, his mind somewhere else.

"Park Jimin." Yoongi repeats, loving the way the name fit on his tongue. "1 million dollars. In your situation, I'm sure you need the money." Hoseok convinces. Pilwoo knew this kind of opportunity wouldn't come back around, maybe, just maybe.

"What would his mother think" Pilwoo says with tears at the brink of his eyes. "She won't know you did this, no one will." Yoongi reassures, lying straight through his teeth. Hoseok and Yoongi didn't do promises and lying was the best convincing mechanism.

Without another word or another thought, Pilwoo grabs the papers and pen from Yoongi's hand and begins signing away, not bothering to read the fine print. "And here's your check." Hoseok says, pulling it from his back pocket.

The stressed man accepts the check and walks back inside of his apartment, slamming it immediately. Hoseok just shrugged and walked out of the building, It was now official. Yoongi got what he wanted. Hoseok got what he wanted.

They bought who they wanted.