ᴛᴇʏᴀɴᴀ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ-ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ

I laid on the bed looking at my phone. The time read 02:32. I was ready to go to sleep but I couldn't because Teyana  was up playing the game and I need her to sleep. I have to be cuddling to go to sleep. Im such a clingy person. I look over to her in her chair as she danced on the game with her friends.

It pissed me off that she would be on the game all night until she has to go to Studio or do shit for work.

She comes from work and goes to sleep. When she wakes up, she eats then gets right on the game.

I barely get to touch her. Especially with her crazy schedule.

I work from home and stay with the kids. We have 3. She has a four year old from a previous relationship, Junie and I have a two year old, Nylah . We had our son, Noah who is 6 months together.

I would just break her fucking PS5 if the shit didnt cost so damn much. I have one too but I dont be on it as much as she does.

"Baby, when are you coming to bed," I said sitting up looking at her.

She turned around looking at me, "Ill be in bed in a minute mamas. Just go to sleep."

I sighed loudly before getting out of bed grabbing my phone. If I couldn't cuddle with her, I was gonna cuddle with one of our kids.

I walked to Junie's room, seeing her and Noah in the bed. I dont know how he got in here but whatever.

I squeezed onto her twin sized bed and cuddled between them.

Before I knew it, I was knocked out.

•••

"Baby," I heard in my sleep.
"Hmm" I groaned.

"Come to back to bed"
"Leave me alone,"I said turning over.
"Girl come to bed damn," She said tapping me and grabbing my phone.

I slipped out of Junie's bed following Teyana  back to our room.

I got into the bed laying ontop of her and snuggling into her neck. She was so comfortable.

••••

"Mamas, Im going to my video shoot," Teyana  said as she pecked my lips over and over.

"Okay, I love you."
"I love you too baby. Ill see you when Im done," she said giving me one more kiss before walking out the room.

I turned over looking at the clock, it read 6:43am. Noah usually wakes up at 8ish so I got about another hour of sleep to get in.

I was just about to go to sleep until I heard,

"Mommy?"

I turned back over to see Nylah standing there holding her Care Bear and blanky.

"Yes baby?"
"Can I watch Doc Mcstuffins in here?"
"Cmon," I said grabbing the remote going to Hulu.

"I had a bad dream," she said getting into the bed and laying her head on my stomach so she could see the tv.

Nylah was two but her vocabulary and speech was so advanced. She talked like she was 6 or something. Its crazy.

"What was it about baby."
"The clown killed daddy," she said starting to cry.

"Ohhh baby. Its just a dream okay. Daddy is fine. No more scary movies for you okay? Its just a dream."

"You promith?" she said looking up to me.

"Yes baby, I promise. It was just a dream. Go back to sleep okay? imma be right here."