𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴.

𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴:
"𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒."
___________________________
𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

"Wasscrackin' my boy!" Pooh hollered as Freddie walked up on the porch. He was the main plug. He had that shittttt.

"What that is?" Duce nodded at the baggies he had in his hands.

"This that rona." He started cheesing and all of our faces went straight.

"Bitch ion even play like that." I side eyed him and he busted out laughing.

"Nah nah, I'm just fucking wit' y'all." He said before he sat down in one of the chairs.

"Nigga get up don't you got shit to deliver?" Pooh sized him.

"Bitch do I look like UPS?"

"Bi—alright." He nodded before Pooh and Duce stood up. "Where the hell y'all niggas going?"

They held up the BB Guns. "We finna go play a game bitch."

"Y'all have y'all fun with that shit, my old bitch shot me in the dick wit' a BB, I'll never touch those bitches again." Freddie waved them off.

"What the hell you do?"

"...."

"You not gon' speak on it?" Duce asked. "She was prolly overreacting."

"I spit on her mama grave." He made '😬' that face and we all fell silent.

"Aw hell nah, you disrespectful as hell." I told him.

"Didn't you fuck yo babymommas mom?" He tilted his head to the side and I sucked my teeth.

"That was before she was my babymomma. Don't do too much bitch." I mugged him.

"You really did that shit, that's crazy as hell. I'd be pissed if I ended up wit' ya baby." Pooh said. "Especially after you fucked my mama? Aw yeah, I'd wanna end it all."

I just shrugged my shoulders and Taylor came out the house. "Dirty what'd you do to my friend?"

"Who the fuck is yo friend?" Pooh made a face.

"Alayna!" She said before handing me her phone.

"That's not your friend. This is not The Real Hoodwives of Baltimore." He told her while I looked down at the stories.

mseveryything 7m