CHAPTER FOUR: Visiting William

A week has passed and William and his wife have had their divorce file gone through and, according to William, she has sent him a death threat since the court didn't allow her to have custody over Micheal due to her behaviour. I feel so sorry for him, he already has a stressful job so the pressure and stress from the divorce added on top of the current stress must be taking a tole on William's mental health.

Despite today being a day off, I've decided that I'm going to pay William a visit to make sure home life is going okay. I managed to get his address from Henry when he visited the restaurant yesterday and I wrote it down on the back of a receipt that a family left behind after their meal.

I get up and change into a pair of bleached denim mom jeans, loosely tucking in a band shirt and finishing the look off with my dad's old leather jacket. I grab my small, dark purple handbag from the chair in the corner of my bedroom and saunter down stairs. Into my handbag I shove in the receipt with William's address on it, my purse and a tin of mints. I fill up Jack's food bowl and water and kiss the top of his head. I scoop up my keys from the kitchen worktop and exit the house, locking the door behind me.

Unlocking my beloved Toyota Cressida and sliding in to the driver' seat. I stick the receipt with the address showing to the dashboard and begin the drive. To be honest, it didn't take me long to find his house and it definitely helped that he had his purple Nissan Maxima parked out at the front. I stop the car and get out, making my way to the front door as I fiddle with my thumbs.

I step up to the door and knock three times. From inside I can start to hear the sounds of a baby crying and my heart breaks. I hear a crash and a strain of swear words following suit, the voice getting closer and closer to the door. Opening, the door allows the crying to be louder and clearer but it also reveals a heart shattering sight.

"Y/n?" William asks, his voice sounded more rough and coarse than usual. "What are you doing here?"

"I've come to make sure you were okay and give you some company for a bit." I respond and a small smile forms on the face of the man standing before me.

"Come in. I'm sorry about this." He guides me to his front room. "Please take a seat and I'll be right back." He turns away and begins to walk off. "It's okay, Micheal, daddy's coming!" He shouts. The crying get clearer and louder and I look up to see William carrying his son in his arms as he cries. "Y/n, this is my son Micheal."

"Hello." I look at Micheal and rub my thumb gently across his cheek. "May I?" William nods and I take Micheal from his arms. At look at the boy's father and sternly speak, "Go make yourself a coffee."

He nods. "Would you like anything."

"Can I have a (fave hot drink) please?"

"Of course." He smiles and walks off into the kitchen.

I sit back down on the sofa and gently bounce Micheal up and down in an attempt to stop his crying. To my surprise, it kind of works, his cries becoming non-existent. I gently rub Micheal's cheeks with my thumb as I wipe away his tears and a smile forms on his face.

Not long after Micheal falls asleep in my arms, William returns to the front room with two mugs and places them on the coffee table in front of the sofa as he sits down next to me. He looks down at his son and smiles, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you for that, I struggle to settle him - especially when he's crying. You must have the magic touch, even his mother didn't have that." He speaks softly in the hopes to not wake up his sleeping son.

"Hey, no problem. I love kids, that's why I took up the job at Freddy's. I used to babysit my older brother's daughter all the time, especially when she was around Micheal's age, so I'm used to all the crying, diaper changes and hunger." I respond.

We finish our drinks and William puts Micheal in bed. Hours pass and we clearly form a bond.

The TV plays a classic western movie as I lay on William, my head resting on his chest. I don't question any of this as I believe that if William didn't want this then he would have stopped. I look up at him and smile. He catches me looking and kisses my forehead, causing butterflies to fly all around my stomach. I can't help but to crave more so I move my face closer to William's. Taking the hint, William connects his lips to mine and they dance as passion and lust is added to the kiss.

He wants this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smut next chapter...