𝟏𝟏

a/n: charlotte's outfit is the same as the last chapter

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ━═☆

Neutral, and a little hurt, Charlotte made her way to the Mystic Grill to order that cheeseburger Damon once bought her, it never failed to lighten up her mood.

Unfortunately for Charlotte, the Mystic Grill was busier on that particular day, some bachelor event was happening and she didn't really have someone to ask what that was, without having them gaping in utter disbelief. She sat on one of the tables, opposite to a blonde who looked quite familiar.

Charlotte didn't have time to wonder where she had seen that blonde before when a waitress interrupted her thoughts, "Hi, can I get you anything?"

The Bernard nodded, smiling politely, "Yes! I mean...yeah..a cheese..burger? Yeah, a cheeseburger with e-extra fries," She ordered, stuttering slightly as she tried her best to remember their exact pronunciations.

"You want anything to drink with that?" The waitress wrote down her order before asking.

Charlotte hummed, "Yeah...you have lemon juice?" She asked and the waitress nodded, "Great, then I will have that. Thank you very much."

"No probs, will be here in ten," The waitress said before disappearing into the small crowd, leaving Charlotte stuck in her thoughts once again.

Some way along with her, tormenting and nonstop, thoughts, Charlotte had decided to listen to the crowd instead and the first thing she had seen was the blonde girl sat next to her offering some redheaded girl flowers, in a congratulating manner.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Donovan," The blonde girl smiled brightly.

"Okay, just stop. Stop trying so hard," The redhead, Mrs. Donovan, huffed, meeting the blonde's smile very rudely in Charlotte's opinion, "This thing you're doing, this nice thing, it's fake," She said, and the blonde's smile faltered as Charlotte frowned.

Mrs. Donovan added, "Like you. Like your mom. And for some reason, Matt fell for it, but that doesn't mean that I will," She finished it off with her most unloveable smile as Charlotte inwardly glared at the redhead, "I don't like you, okay?" She smiled before saying, "So tell plumber boy I'll be at the bar."

"Okay," The blonde girl nodded, as the rude redhead walked away. It was clear as the blue sky how hurt the blonde girl was by Mrs. Donovan's presumptions.