55

A/N- final chapter, but there will be a book two. First part will be uploaded immediately after this chapter.
———————————

At almost dinner time Alexandra went to go see Snape. She knocked on the door to his office timidly.
"Come on in." He said and she walked inside.

"What are you making?"

"Dreamless sleep potion." He looked knowingly at her.

"For the hospital wing?"

"Most of them. These three however," he separated three vials from the rest. "are for you."

"How did you know?"

"Madam Pomfrey expressed some concerns."

"I'm fine."

"I know. Take them sparingly." She nodded and sat down. "Meeting you-know-who must have been hard." She hummed in agreement. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No."

"Well, now that you've seen him for yourself, surely you must know you're nothing like him."

"Is there going to be a new DADA teacher next year?"

"Of course. Professor Dumbledore is still looking for one."

"Did you know the school year for Mahoutokoro doesn't begin until April? I missed the first term."

"Plenty of people start school halfway through the school year."

"I've been trying to learn some Japanese."

"And how's that going?"

"I'm horrible."

"You also thought you were terrible at transfiguration but still got an E."

"My accent sucks and I keep mixing up words."

"Practice makes perfect." He told. "Are you planning on going?"

"What if Voldemort comes back again next year?"

"I have the utmost faith that Dumbledore won't let that happen."

"He let Quildemort in."

"Quildemort?" Snape raises a brow. She shrugged. "I suppose it wasn't his best decision."

"I think I got extra powers from the unicorn." Snape looked up surprised.

"Like what?"

"Spells don't affect me. Like an immunity."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, back when I was doing those tests- during the flying practical, Cedric thought I used a protection spell. Last month, he came to me to tell me it was really good, but I didn't have a protection spell. So then I went to Hermione which is the reason she couldn't go to your class, and then I asked her to try some spells and she tried the disarming spell and the knockback jinx and they didn't work on me and then, down in the dungeons Quildemort tried the silencing charm on me and that didn't work either."

"Interesting."

"That's what you're going to say? No wise words to share?"

"A unicorn blessing someone isn't a feat that happens often."

"I know. Unicorns are very particular with what power they give. They make sure to only give those deserving the powers they need and wouldn't abuse." Snape looked at her strangely.

"I don't believe you had that in your assignment."

"I probably ran out of space." She lied. "I had a lot to say."