three

JANUARY

HARU
"hina, would you please fuck off from kai"

HINA
(looks up at haru and smirks)

"hey cousin, you didn't tell me you had such a cute bestfriend"

HARU
"just fuck off, there are other guys you can choose to toy with. leave kai out of your bullshit"

HINA
(hums and clicks her tongue)

"hmm, let him take me out on that ice cream date and i'll see how things go"

HARU
(sighs in frustration)

"you didn't have to get physically close to him?"

HINA
(raises an eyebrow)

"why? are you jealous your royal highness?"

HARU
yes i'm fucking jealous

(glares at hina)

"firstly, i'm not jealous. i just know your antics and it always leads to shit happening.

secondly, call me that again and i'll make sure you won't make it to that ice cream date"

HINA
(sighs)

"you're still hung up over the last incident aren't you? haru, for the last time, it's not my fault he cheated on you. i was at the wrong place at the wrong time!"

HARU
(scoffs)

"how easy was it for you to start dating him the very next week then? or the fact that you were kissing him back?"

HINA
(throws her hands up in defeat)

"how many times do you want me to explain?
i didn't date that dumbass, he kept coming to me haru. you have to believe me!"

(sighs)

"yes, it's my fault for kissing him back okay? i got caught up in the moment and it was just so sudden"

HARU
(rolls her eyes)

"fuck your apology"

HINA
"it's the truth, if you can't believe it then i'll have to live with the fact that my own cousin hates me for one stupid mistake. haru, it's middle school drama give it a break!"

HARU
"i can't even right now"

(sighs and walks away)

HINA
(sighs and massages the temples of her forehead)

damn you fifteen year old hina

-

one new notification !

HINA
hey i'm sorry kai but i can't make it tomorrow. i'm also sorry kissing your cheek earlier :/

HUENINGKAI
oh

it's no big deal, i'll just see you around then

HINA
truth is, i don't really want to get to know you? i just found you cute that's all.

HUENINGKAI
uhuh

HINA
sorry if you got the wrong idea

HUENINGKAI
yup and this is where our conversation ends

HUENINGKAI IS OFFLINE

HINA
(sighs and sips her tea)

"truth hurts my dear"