Where is she?

Ron POV

Hermione hasn't sent a single bloody owl in over a week. Knowing how much that girl can talk I know. Something is wrong. I don't know if I should get the ministry involved then again, they've never been much help either. But there is someone I know who will help.

Harry POV

I wake up early in the morning to hear a peck at the window Ginny droopingly says "What is it". Not wanting to upset her, knowing how she is when she wakes up. I simply say "Nothing dear. Just go to sleep." With a kiss on the forehead she was back into her slumber. I go to check the window, it was an owl with the daily prophet.

I went down stairs not to wake Ginny. With the flick of my wand I turned on the fireplace. The front headline was about muggle awareness. I skimmed through until I reached the back. "Malfoy-Granger Affair"

"After the Battle of Hogwarts Hermione granger soon to be Malfoy ran away with the young notorious Death-eater,Draco Malfoy. Our source a humble house elf says 'The two were always lallygagging. All through the manor always together'
Hopefully we will see some children in the picture quite soon."

By Rita Skeeter (I know)

That bloody witch! She is a liar. She has to be a liar, Hermione would never do such a thing!

Just as I threw the newspaper into the fire I hear a rapid nock at the door. I glance at the fire then walk to the door with my wand under my sleeve just in case.

I open the door to find Ron with a look of hell's fire in his eyes