BONUS CHAPTER

Hullo everyone! The chapter a lot of you asked from me, here it is! Thank you for your support, and those of you who genuinely enjoyed this story. I finished this fanfic last year, and haven't really written anything this long since. My writing may be rusty, but at the same time, maybe more improved. It has been a while, but I hope you enjoy this bonus~
~~~~
~Christmas with the Weasleys~

"You look dreadful."

Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around his husband."And you look stunning."

They both wore their Weasley sweaters. Draco's an emerald green with a silver 'D' sewn on the center, and Harry with his red sweater with the golden snitch on it.

Their foreheads met, and Draco sighed."Really, I don't understand why they gave you such an assignment the day before Christmas." He ran his thumb carefully under Harry's black eye, which also hid the lack of sleep under it.

It pained him to see colors of black and blue decorated on Harry's skin sometimes after coming back from work he had to do. Harry never minded them, he had been through worse in Hogwarts unfortunately. Draco usually helped treat the wounds of the day (Harry loved flirting with him at these times) and it would seem as if Harry had never tousled with a Vampire, or a Giant that day. Yesterday, however, was an exception. Harry had gotten home rather late, and was much too tired to have Draco treat him completely. To his relief, Odette was already in bed.

Harry pulled away and kissed Draco's nose."You know very well that's my job. Now,"he patted a beautifully wrapped yellow gift (Draco wrapped it) on their bed,"It's Christmas, and we'd agreed we'd give Odette her gift from us before Boxing Day."

As soon as they stepped out of their bedroom, Odette zoomed past them and down the stairs, a sweatered Gypso in her arms.

Harry and Draco shared a confused look.

"Erm, Odette darling?" Draco called.

"Yes?"

"Is everything alright?"

Her head poked out, Gypso still her arms."I want to leave! I want to play with Rose!"

Harry and Draco walked downstairs together, and Harry smiled down at his daughter who wore a light blue sweater with a golden 'O' sewn on it."But first, we've got something for you."

Draco took Gypso from Odette as they sat down in the living room.

"What's this? Is this for me?" She asked, looking back and forth between her fathers as Harry showed her the gift.

Draco nodded as he pet Gypso."Consider it a special gift from us."

With an excited grin, Odette ripped off the wrapping paper. She first took out an extravagant ring."Wow! It's so pretty!"

Draco grinned proudly."It's a Malfoy crested ring,"he watched lovingly as she put it on her finger."It may be a bit too big on you right now, but it'll fit just right when you're older. Your grandmother and I had this made specifically for you."

Odette confusedly took out some fabric next."What's this?"

This time Harry beamed."This was mine. I received it when I was eleven, but I didn't see a problem with giving it to you now."