Blurb Night: Master Shelby

anonbaby:Ok but something kinky? 🤤🤤🤤 Like Tommy spanking the reader, and slapping her and spitting on her, maybe some choking or facefucking? Maybe some phsychological aspect of domming too, like making her kneel next to his desk after punishment while he finishes his work, just subspacing for a while

an: whoa now, i'm not even remotely educated in the bdsm-kinky-fuckery world to do all of that - but i will do something that is the soft kink genre. hopefully i do ya justice.. big time warnings on this one. it's longer - and rightfully so.

You were a boss on your own from the moment you turned sixteen. Your father had died and you were next in line to sit on his throne. He owned three oil rigs down in Egypt. All of them worked, filtering plenty of oil for the world to use. It was a goldmine, and you were responsible for paying the salary to hundreds of thousands of people. You were the one to sign the cheque, you, and no one else.

You had met the standoffish yet eloquent Thomas Shelby at a charity event a year ago, one in which you had outbid him. You got to take home the vintage Rolls Royce, while Tommy only stared at you with a challenge in mind.

Thomas had approached you later that evening, he was cool and forthright. It turned you on. No man has made you feel small before, which made sense considering you were one of the richest people in the world. You were a woman who never experienced sass, you had everything you've ever wanted be given to you with a golden plate. You never experienced pain. You were always dominate, you knew what you wanted.

You didn't know it then, but by Thomas making you feel small, you got more and more turned on.

"You're so young, and yet so rich." He frowns, a line between his eyebrows creases. "People like you are born into riches, you haven't really worked a day in your life, have you?"

You lift your champagne glass, a smile plays on your pink lips. He was mean, but you enjoyed it. There was no filter on this man, and that drove you insane.

Thomas watches eagerly wanting to dominate you. He wanted to be on top, always, always transfixed with the idea of dominating things. Much like he's dominated Birmingham, inspector Campbell, and many other endeavours. He was keen to dominate you too.

The truth was, you had outbid him at the charity event, and he found that a challenge.

You two fucked that night in that vintage Rolls Royce. He fucked you until your mind filled with clouds and your legs began to shake. It was the quickest fuck, and yet, you came for minutes.

That's all it really took for you two. Thomas and you began to see each other after that evening, but it was usually only sexual. He once bought you a beautiful bouquet of flowers after you had gone away to Egypt for two months, but that was it. He wasn't very romantic, nor was he interested in cuddling or holding each other, or talking.

Unless of course, it was after sex. He liked to cuddle you after rough sex, run his fingers through your hair and kiss you like you were wounded. He'd cuddle you until you fell asleep, and then by the time daylight peaks through your window, he'd be gone.

He was the most confusing man to you. He was controlling, made you repeat on and on as you climaxed that you are his, and yet he didn't show affection outside of the bedroom.

Today, you chew on your bottom lip thinking about him. Tonight you have to attend a gala that'll honour your late father. Yesterday was your birthday, and before your eyes is a bunch of dahlias that were addressed to you from none other than the mystery man himself, Thomas Shelby.

The door to your office creaks open and in enters your secretary Janice.

"Ms. Y/L/N." She looks at you with worried eyes. "Mr. Shelby is on the line for you."