Ch.6 ⛵Floating Is For Losers⛵

Pennywise smirks.

"You're finally afraid. Aren't you?," He chuckles in between, "I can smell it. The aroma overpowers the sewer smell, it Overpowers everything. Everything."

Madeline stands still, holding the paper boat loosely in her hand. Not even caring if it were to fall in the bloody water.

"I see you found the S.S. Georgie. You know, Bill would kill for that," Pennywise points to the paper boat.

"..."

"What? Finally scared enough to shut your mouth? I didn't think it to be possible."

Madeline remains silent.

"Not even a stuck up remark to that? Oh... I like this new Madeline. She seems worthy enough to... Float. Do you want to float Lamb Chop?"

"N-...," Madeline is too fearful to finnish.

"What did you say little Lamb? Speak up... not everyone can hear the soft crow of a defenceless sheep. Especially a wolf."

"I...," Madeline looks at the bloody water with one thousand emotions all at once, not even bothering to finish what she was saying.

Pennywise starts walking closer to her as she's paralyzed with fear.

"You want to float?" Pennywise predicts the rest of her sentence while grabbing her chin in his hand, holding her head up so she can see him better. (1st)

Madeline gets even more terrified as he puts his gloved hand on her chin

Madeline gets even more terrified as he puts his gloved hand on her chin. Then she takes in how tall he looks up close and in general. She was too busy running and crying before to even notice.

She suddenly remembers why she came down there in the first place and moves her head away out of his hand.

"NO. I don't want to 'float'. Floating is for stupid losers like YOU," She responds with her inner popular girl.

( 👁👄👁 )

"For... Losers?" Pennywise grins unusually wide.

"Yes. I suppose floating is for Losers."

Madeline can tell He's hinting at something... But she's not sure what.

Pennywise giggles and cups his hands around her jaw. (2nd)

"Get ready to float Lamby (Lamb-ee)!"

Pennywise's grip on to her face becomes tighter, as he slowly opens his mouth.

" ᵂʰᵃ⁻... ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶦⁿᵍˀᵎ "

The clown's jaw extends rapidly until his mouth is fully open, exposing rows of sharp and terrifying teeth. Afterward, reveling three odd circular lights. The lights are yellow-ish in color and two are slightly smaller than the third larger one.

 The lights are yellow-ish in color and two are slightly smaller than the third larger one

Madeline screams as she see's inside his mouth. She tries to look away, but Pennywise doesn't let her. After awhile of looking into the clown's mouth, she starts to wonder whether it's attended purpose was working or not. After almost a minute, nothing seems to be happening.

The clown closes his mouth and has a very VERY confused expression on his face.

"Who are you Lamb Chop!? How did you do that? Why did nothing happen to you when you saw those... lights?!," Pennywise says while continuing to hold onto her face.

"I-... I don't know!"

"Of course you do! What do you want?! Huh?! I'll give you a balloon if you tell me! Just spit it out!!!," Pennywise says while removing his hands from her face and onto her shoulders and then shaking her.

"I said I DON'T KNOW!"

"Liar! Tell me!," He says angrily, while shaking her shoulders once more.

"S-She said she d-d-doesn't know!"

Both Pennywise and Madeline stare in the direction of the voice.

"..."

"..."

"..."