「Chapter Fourty Two」

"Against villain versions of each other?!"

"Only half of you have been recreated as villains!" Principal Nezu said.

"The decisions of the groups were determined at my discretion based off various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are: First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are on one team, and they're fighting Bakugo." A masked (though more mature looking) Katsuki stepped out from the building, which sent some students alert, "And Midoriya and Bakugo are a team,"

The two rivals started at each other with crazed expressions, Y/n gritted her teeth anxiously.

"And their opponent.. L/n."

Y/n gulped as she watched her robotic villain version of herself step out.

"Y/n?!"

. . .

First Round: Rikido Sato & Eijiro Kirishima VERSUS Villain Fumikage Tokoyami

Second Round: Tsuyu Asui & Fumikage Tokoyami VERSUS Villain Tenya Iida

Third Round: Tenya Iida & Mashirao Ojiro VERSUS Villain Ochaco Uraraka

Fourth Round: Momo Yaoyorozu & Shoto Todoroki VERSUS Villain Katsuki Bakugo

Fifth Round: Yuga Aoyoma & Ochaco Uraraka VERSUS Villain Minoru Mineta

Sixth Round: Mina Ashido & Denki Kaminari VERSUS Villain Momo Yaoyorozu

Seventh Round: Hanta Sero & Kyoka Jiro VERSUS Villain Denki Kaminari

Eighth Round: Mezou Shoji & Toru Hagakure VERSUS Villain Shoto Todoroki

Ninth Round: Y/n L/n & Minoru Mineta VERSUS Villain Izuku Midoriya

Tenth Round: Izuku Midoriya & Katsuki Bakugo VERSUS Villain Y/n L/n

. . .

"The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes!" Principal Nezu announced, "Your objective is to either put these handcuffs on the villain, or to have one of you escape from the stage!"

"Capture our villains or escape.. It's kind of like the combat training." Kaminari said.

"Is it really okay to run away?" Mina asked.

"Yup!"

"However, it is a bit different from the combat training." Aizawa said, "These robots were designed, of course to look like you, but an older, and therefore much better, version of you. Their skills are twice as better as the student now. We've also input realistic situations, so don't let the emotions get to you."

"Twice as much better..?"

"Realistic situations..?"

Y/n looked down at her masked hands, fighting a villain version of Izuku.. Even the thought of it broke her heart. She felt fortunate that she didn't get Katsuki's robot, but having to fight Izuku as a villain would still be hard. She clenched her fist, Especially with that perv Mineta..

. . .

Y/n and Mineta decided to strategize rather than watch the battles, however..

"Mineta, calm down.." Y/n shook her head and tapped on her mask, to reveal her face, and then rubbed her temples in frustration.

"This is Midoriya!! We're going to die!!"