13: days off

From where Jungna stood, she could smell something fried form the kitchen. She just awake after her deep slumber. Finally after her hard weeks she had gone through, this was the first time she felt that she slept well after so long sleepless night, thinking about her project.

      Jungna entered the kitchen,meeting Jungkook's broad back as he stood by the stove. He had his sleeve rolled up to his elbow. Jungna could guessed he was cooking something. She didn't bother to peep either. Jungkook seemed he was so into his cooking. Even it just omelete. Jungna saw it as she made her way towards the fridge.

       Jungkook finally looked at her when he heard the door opened. "Morning housemate." Jungna chirped, taking a big gulp of her mineral water from the bottle. "Morning too housemate. Thought you going to sleep till noon." Jungkook uttered, looking  back at the omelete. Jungna put the mineral water bottle back in the fridge and closed the door.

       "I would love too. But you know, weekdays still weekdays. And I always wake early on weekdays." She said, approaching him as she went towards the counter. She took two mugs from the mug stick and put them onto the counter.

       "I get it. You barely take days off after all. So, it nothing strange." Jungkook continued. Jungna smiled at him and started pouring hot water into each of mugs."Coffee, tea,chocolate or anything?" She asked him. With a smile, Jungkook replied. "I will get whatever you get yourself."

        With that Jungna nodded and grabbed chocolate powder from the cabinet. It was above her head though. So she needed to tiptoed to get it. Jungkook wanted help and yeah he took chance to make fun of her height of course. At last, Jungna glared at him and she decline his help and got it herself. They stayed in comfortable silence after that, preparing breakfast together.

        Jungna took a few days off after her roller coaster weeks. Not if Jungkook didn't force her to. Jungkook had see her in so many hard situation already because of one project. So, he wanted her to get some rest at least. Free from her work and her office desk. He didn't want her to get trusfrated over her work again. Like Jimin had told him before, Jungna was a workaholic so it was a little harder to convince her taking a few days off.

       Yet, after twist and turns, also, of course Jungkook's big eyes included in winning her heart. So yeah, here they now. In the kitchen, preparing their breakfast together.

       "So, what are you planning to do today?" Jungkook asked her while munching his toast. They had their breakfast together in dinning room. Jungna took a bite from her omelete. She shrugged. It was the same question Jungkook would ask her since she took her break. Jungkook already knew what her answer but he still asked. And Jungna also knew, when Jungkook did asked her, he already had something in his brain.

      Just like before, few days backwards, when he asked the same question and Jungna answered by "I'm staying in my bed" he would bring out his idea. He brought her out to gym at first and Jungna of course kept whinning. Next day, he made them stayed inside and his idea was baking. So, they bake. Another day, he brought her out, taking night view by strolling the sidewalk because Jungkook knew Jungna loved that. And now, she didn't bother to answer him anymore. Instead she waiting for him to speak more.

         Acknowledge the eyes she gave him, Jungkook laughed. Jungna really caught him in the headlight. She knew him really well now. Understanding the gaze, he took a sip from his drinks and paid attention towards her.

        He was not sure Jungna would like this idea or not. Because the thing he had in his mind needed Jungna to go outside. And Jungna didn't like it. But, Jungkook confirmed. Whtever he brought out, Jungna would say yes.