33: Crushed

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook was pacing back and forth in the corridor of the hospital. It's been half an hour and still, the doctors didn't say a word about Taehyung's condition. They brought him to SeokJin's hospital though he wasn't there but the staff there was aware of Jungkook.

Soon the door opened and a female doctor came forward.

"For now, he is fine but I am suspecting something. I want to do some tests if you allow." She said politely grabbing Hoseok's attention as well.

"Do whatever you need. I am also curious, he is being so weak nowadays." Hoseok muttered and Jungkook just nodded his head in approval as the doctor was watching him for permission.

As soon as she received the permission, she quickly left to do the tests.

"The results will be given tomorrow night as we need the signature of Mr. Kim." She informed them and left.

Taehyung opened his eyes in the hospital room but as he opened his eyes, bitter memories rushed in front of his eyes, causing his beautiful brown orbs to sparkle due to the shiny liquid. He quickly closed his eyes, letting his tears fall from corners, moving towards his ears.

It hurts... it hurts Jungkook. Why you did do that?

His mind was fighting with those thoughts when he heard the clicking sound of the door opening. He quickly snapped his head, expecting a worried Jungkook to rush inside the room but his hope was crushed when Hoseok entered the room.

"Finally you are awake. How are you feeling?" He asked in a concerned voice while moving closer to his bed but Taehyung was trying to look behind to find the figure, he wanted to see the most.

"I am fine Hyung." He replied, eyes still roaming behind Hoseok, who quickly judged the uneasiness in his eyes.

Slowly moving to his side, he slightly patted his hair with a soft smile.

"He is here.. talking with the doctor." He lied... yes he told him a half-lie. Jungkook was there but he wasn't talking to any doctor. When Hoseok asked him to see Taehyung, he said he don't want to see him right now.

Taehyung just nodded, still unsatisfied with the answer, and he slowly sat up on the bed.

"Are you hungry? Should I take something for you?" Hoseok again started but Taehyung just shook his head. Hoseok was losing his patience, he was dying to know the truth about what actually happened in Jungkook's office. He can't ask Jungkook as he was already very angry and Taehyung's condition wasn't allowing him to ask.

Taehyung was looking at the door, eyes anxiously waiting for a certain raven-haired to appear... and finally, he saw him. Jungkook came and looked up at him, standing outside of the room. Taehyung smiled weakly but Jungkook was just watching him with the same blank expression.

"Jung-" Before he could complete his words, Jungkook turned back and disappeared from his sight. He sighed to control his sobs but couldn't, leaning back on his bed, he closed his eyes... letting his tears fall freely.

"W- why he is d- oing that? I-it hurts Hyung." His voice was broken like his heart. Hoseok's eyes also got filled with tears as he saw him sobbing badly. Hugging his weak frame, he tried to calm him while saying soothing words. Taehyung let himself cry to his full... he wanted to cry... to let his grief flow through his eyes. He cried and cried until he lost his energy to cry further... his sobs died eventually.

"I- want t-to go home," Taehyung mumbled and Hoseok nodded quickly.. he went out to complete the paperwork.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°