******

Arsalan has gone for a month now . In the beginning He used to call her daily but maham didn't pick up his call. And now days he didn't calls in her phone but calls in her badi ammi's phone or in the land line so he can accidentally speak with her.

After arsalan left Maham became her silent self she didn't talked to anyone unnecessarily . She even stoped eating and drinking ,she is like a life without soul.

All the family mambers thaught that she is missing Arsalan that's why she is so sad, and felt that after some time when he will come back she will be in her old self.

Maham is sick from past one week. She couldn't eat properly a mare smell of food make her nauseous that's why she is avoiding food. Her condition is worsening day by day,
in the beginning she was feeling weak and was blaming it on her not having food but today her condition is very bad she had high fever and she is puking her guts out.

Her badi ammi is giving her cold water strips and her ammi is trying to give her some soup which is not setteling in her stomach.
"Maham bachche thoda sa toh pine ki koshish karo" said her badi ammi

"Aah....nhi..am..ammi mujhe ulti ho jayegi" said maham with lot of difficulty.

"Bibi ji doctor sahiba aayin hai" said their maid.

"Assalamu alaikum.......kya ho gaya maham ko" said doctor sumaiya their family friend who is a 45 years old lady.

"Walaikumassalam " both nabiha and aafiya said at the same time.

"Dekhiye na baazi kya halat bana li hai iss ladki ne apni khane pine ka toh dhyan nhi rehta hai..........itna tez bukhar hai upar se ultiyan hai jo rukne ka naam hi nhi le rahi hai" said nabiha beghum .

"Oh oo Maham beta kab se aisi tabiyat hai" asked doctor sumaiya

"Wo pi..pichhle ek haf...te se kamzo..ri lag rahi thi aur khana ki smell se hi ulti aane lagti thi abi pichhle do dino se subah subah chakkar aur ultiyan bhi ho rahi hai" said maham weakly.

"Oh..is month tumhe periods aaye hai" asked doctor sumaiya

"Nhii...."replied Maham hesitantly

"Achchha......ummm...tumlog sexually active the na"
After listening this Maham's whole face became red with embarrassment she doesn't know how to reply in front of her ammi and badi ammi so she lightly noded her head in yes.

Nabiha and aafiya also started looking here and there from embarrassment .
"Ma...mai chai ka dekhti hoon" said aafiya beghum getting out of the room
"Mai bhi chalti hoon" replied Nabiha beghum rushing behind aafiya beghum .

After that doctor Sumaiya took her blood for testing and handed her a pregnancy test.

After checking when maham came out of the bathroom her face is emotionless, she couldn't understand how to react in this situation. She is eighteen year old (nearly nineteen)
Her husband has gone for a month now without any information. Her studies are incomplete. And now a baby, really a baby is on her way. She couldn't believe that in all her messed up situation she is pregnant.

When Nabiha and Aafiya beghum enters the room they saw that maham is sitting on the bed and doctor sumaiya is sitting on a chair near her bed . When sumaiya saw them she rushed to them hugging both of the saying Mubarak ho, mubarak ho

Undersatnding why she is giving her mubarak baad both of them hugged maham kissing her forehead grinning ear to ear.
Maham's face is red from blushing.

"Ab mubarakbaad hi deti rahogi ya muh bhi mitha karwaogi" said doctor sumaiya looking at nabiha

"Haan mai abhi mithai le jar aati hoon" said Nabiha happily.