Chapter 15:

Morgan

I sat in the living room staring into space thinking back on Mogul and Asia.

Asia was Mogul's ride or die bitch she was loyal to him, too loyal even. He would dawg the shit outta her and I hated it. Don't get me wrong, Mogul loved her in his own stupid ass way, but it was still love in my eyes. One moment it would be all about Asia then the next it was which hoe he was fuckin now.

Asia was a shy girl until it came to being around Mogul. She would cry while snapping on him and he only took it serious half the time. Mogul literally damaged that girl. When she finally got tired of it and left I helped her telling her she deserved better. I told her to keep intouch because she was like a sis, but she went m.i.a.

Mogul tried to act like it was whatever when she left because she said she was leaving a million times before, but never actually did. Nigga ended up ass hurt when he realized she wasn't coming back.

I sighed coming back to reality as my phone rung. I answered slowly seeing it was Mogul.

"Hey." I said.

"What's up Morgz?" He asked

"Nothing, same ol." The line got quiet.

"Why you being so quiet on the phone when you usually use these few minutes to talk unstop keeping me updated." Mogul asked over the phone.

"Uh, no reason?" I ask as more of a question not meaning to.

"You hiding something. You pregnant?"

"What? No. Hell no."

"Then what the fuck is going on?"

"Just add Micheal to your visiting list."

"What? No. Who the fuck is that?"

I sighed. "Trust me."

"Fine."

I sighed placing my head in my hands. I don't know how he's gonna take this. I don't even know if Asia would let me take him. Shit, I don't even know if I want to take him to see his dad in jail.

"Wait, so Mogul has a son?" Kahron asked.

Yes, I said Kahron.

I finally agreed to chill with him as friends of course. We're at a burger spot.

"Yeah, and I have no idea how or when I am going to tell him."

"Damn man. He's probably gonna be pissed."

"I know he's gonna be pissed." I said sighing.

"Shit, I would be pissed. She could have tried to reach out to you too. I don't think she tried hard enough."

"She really didn't." I said as I pulled my ringing phone out. I answered seeing it was Eric.

"Hello?"

"What's up? Where you at, I was gonna ask you to come thru earlier than we planned?"

"I'm out right now."

"Okay." He said before pausing. "Where?"

"At a burger spot." I answered.

"With?"

"Who said I was with somebody?" I hit Kahron's arm as he scuffed out a laugh.

"You don't even believe in eating out on your own."

"True. Kahron." I answered.

"After I said no I wasn't coo with that shit." I blinked pausing for a minute.