Chapter thirteen: Endless tunnel

Lillian looked at the diamond ring in between her fingers, smiling at her cousin as she nodded. ''Of course Killian, you have my blessing.'' The cousin's embraced each other as Killian thanked her, taking the ring from her fingers and putting it back in his pocket. Because she was the last -not including Liam II- from his blood family, he wanted his cousin to give him her blessing to merry Emma. 

''And if she does say yes ... I want you as my maid of honor.'' Her mouth dropped open as she tackled him into an embrace, smiling as she laid her head on his chest. 

''Of course, Of course Killian!'' 

Lillian took the paper from her son as she frowned. She didn't understand why the message that her children had received. She passed it onto Baelfire as he read the note, turning to Lillian. ''My grandmother? What does that have to do with anything?''

''That's what we're trying to figure out.'' Peter answered for her, pushing his arm around her waist. 

''Maybe our dad can help us?'' Lillian said as she looked at Baelfire. Peter and Bae turned to her, a frown on their faces. ''I know, I know. But maybe he knows more about her than we do, or about why we got this message.'' She sighed in desperation. ''I don't like it either, but I don't know what else to do.'' 

Bae and Peter exchanged glanced as they gave the slightest of nod's. They knew she was right, they needed answers and if Gold could give them, than they needed him. Peter kissed her temple before she moved to her children, kissing the top of their heads before putting on her coat, hugging Baelfire after and than waving her hand around herself.  

''Did you really think a memory potion would work on me? I was raised by the Black Fairy.'' Lily listened to the two voices coming from the clocktower, she took a few hesitant steps up the staircase, looking at Gideon who held the dagger in his hands. Her body lost all of it's feeling as he raised the dagger. 

''Gideon, don't.''

''You know, I thought you cared about what she did to me, but you're no different than her. Now you're going to keep your promise, and you are going to help me to fulfill my destiny, whether you want to or not.'' Than he raised the dagger, turning on his heel and looking Lily straight in the eye. ''And you too Lilith. It's time for some family bonding.'' 

Rumple looked at the direction where Gideon spoke, his eyes meeting his daughters and mouthing an 'I'm sorry.'

''This book contains the spell to repair the sword.'' Lillian passed Gideon the book she previously held against her will. She glared at him as Rumple took over. 

''Restoring its power is gonna be more difficult than you think. It requires the blood of the person who forged it.'' 

''If that's what it takes, Father.''

''Gideon, look, you were willing to kill the Savior. Now you're willing to spill innocent blood.''

''I don't have a choice. I need to fix this sword to fulfill my destiny.''

''And what happens then? How does it end?'' Lillian questioned. ''If you think it will be as easy as you think, than I have to inform you, it's not.'' 

''With the destruction of the Black Fairy and all she stands for. That's how it ends'' Lillian scoffed at those words as she shook her head at him, not believing that he had no clue whatsoever about the black fairy, she may have raised him, but not all that well.  

''That's not how it ends. That's not how it ever. Ends.'' Lillian spoke up to him, her eyes blood red as she looked at him. 

''The Black Fairy destroyed your childhood. Don't let her destroy the rest of your life.'' Rumple spoke up.

''You don't get a say in the matter. Dark One, who forged this blade?'' He asked as he held up the sword. ''Whose blood do I need?'' He asked as his eyes hardened. 

''The Blue Fairy's.'' Lillian saw his eyes soften as she was still standing next to Rumple, staring at the broken sword in his hand. 

''My Fairy Godmother?'' He questioned hesitantly. 

''There's good in you, Gideon. Don't snuff out the light in your heart. If you do this... you might not be able to get back.''

''That's a risk I have to take. Gideon, please. And I can't have you getting in my way. I truly am sorry, Father.'' He held up the dagger, staring his father right in the eye. ''Dark One, I command you... don't try to stop me.'' He than turned to Lilith, a look in his eyes that scared her.

''And Lily, to make sure you don't get in the way ... goodbye.''

''What?'' His hand raised up, sending the girl away from him and his father.

''No!'' Rumple yelled out, trying to grab his daughter's hand, but being unable to do so. 

Lillian sat in a black room, no doors, no windows, no way out whatsoever. It looked like an endless tunnel. She stood up, looking around herself, not being able to see a thing, she held up her hand, creating light with her magic as she wondered around the tunnel, trying to find the end of it. 

She kept walking for a while, before calling out as loud as she could. ''Peter!?'' No sound came, except the sound of her own footsteps on the hard floor beneath her. She put her right hand on her heart trying to find the bind that she had with Peter, she focused on her magic as she whispered. ''Peter, find me.''

Peter felt something tug on his heart before he heard Lily's voice speak to him, he frowned as he closed his eyes, putting his hand on his heart, Baelfire glancing at him and walking towards him. ''Peter, are you okay?''

''I am ... but something's wrong with Lily.'' When the twins heard their mother's name they looked up from their homework and walking towards their father. His hand turned blue for a small second, trying to find his wife. Luna and Liam looked at each other as they each put a hand above their father's hand, giving him more magic. His eyes snapped open as he nodded. 

''I found her.'' 

The twins were sitting in the middle of the room, a few candles around them as they listened to their father's instructions. They had stronger magic than he had and he wanted them to do it. ''Focus on the endless tunnel, and than find your mom in there. When you do, focus on the candle in front of you, teleport her to here, alright?'' They each gave a nod as they began to focus, closing their eyes and looking for the endless tunnel in all realms. 

Lillian was still walking in the endless tunnel when she felt magic surrounding her, she smiled as she allowed the magic to find her, holding both hands up and filling them with magic and allowing the traces to find her. She let the magic tuck her away out of the endless tunnel, smiling as she felt herself being transported away.

All candles went out as Lily stood in front of the family, smiling as Peter pulled her into a hug, the twins still sitting on the floor as they waited to be pulled up by their parents. When they were standing on their feet, Lillian pulled each of them into a hug, now realizing how powerful their children were. 

So, welcome back to my story, Two days of uploading! I hope you enjoyed the endless tunnel, and it will be explained a bit more during season six and seven. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please leave a vote, comment and add this book to your reading list to stay updated, I'll see you on Thursday! 

-X Violets-library