II. Reunion with The Witch

"Are you guys ready?" Madara asked.

"Yes! We want to see more of Subaru's sufferings and how fool we are to see this without us realizing it from the beginning!" Rem loudly said.

"Don't take the blame for it, Rem. Me too, I am guilty about his life with us." Emilia said.

"I wonder how Subaru got into Emilia's camp? He can come into my camp if he failed himself on theirs." Crusch said.

"So for you, Crusch sama, Subaru is an interesting subordinate of yours right?" Ferris asked.

"Yes. More of a subordinate." Crusch said.

"What do you mean?" Ferris asked.

"N-Nothing." Crusch said while having a little pink blush on her face.

The scene now started to everyone who looked at Subaru after calling the girl the name of the jealous witch. Felt can be seen hiding somewhere in the buildings and saw the commotion on the streets.

"I'll ask once more. Why did you call me by the name of the Jealous Witch?" The girl asked.

"Because you told me to." Subaru replied.

"I don't know who told you that, but they have terrible taste!" The girl said.

"Yeah, you really do." Inosuke said on Emilia.

"Hey! Don't say shit things on her!" Katsuki said.

"What?! I'm just pointing herself on that one." Inosuke said.

'You're right. I have terrible taste. B-But... why someone like Subaru wants to fall for a person like me who doesn't deserve him at all?' Emilia thought while lowering her head.

"The Jealous Witch is the epitome of taboo, and you call me by her name, which most dare not even say!" The girl said.

"That's right!" One demihuman said.

"That's going too far, boy!" Another demihuman said.

"If you have nothing to say, I'm leaving. I have things to do." The girl said as she turned around from Subaru and started to walk away. Felt smirked from out of nowhere and starts to chase after the girl.

"Felt!" Subaru said with confidence but it was all changed when he saw her stealing something from the girl and gets away from them.

"Were you stalling to me? Are you working with her?!" The girl angrily asked.

"N-No!" Subaru replied. The girl ran away from him to chase Felt.

"I'm sorry if I stole that damn insignia from you. If I knew that the bitch would kill us either way, I should haven't done that steal in the first place." Felt said.

"It's okay. You would never know either what will happen after you sold it from that huntress." Emilia said.

"Poor idiot. Being in a life full of agony and misery! And yet, you people are treating him unequally or shall we say, the way he doesn't deserve from you all!" Priscilla said.

"Hey lady, would you shut your filthy mouth for a moment?" Inosuke said.

"Sorry, Inosuke sama." Priscilla said while giggling at Emilia's camp with craziness.

'This girl is really crap!' The gods thought.

"Hey... W-Wait a minute! You have it all wrong! I'm..." Subaru stopped when everyone now looked at him strangely.

'Damn it!' Subaru thought as he followed the girl. And now the screen shows the introduction of the anime Re Zero.

"Woah, what's that?" Ricardo asked.