Chapter fifty six

A/n: I started watching My hero academia and I'm in love with it already x_x

Anyways, I keep forgetting how I spelt Remy's moms' name ;v; is it Reagan or Raegan? COME ON SELF WHY CAN'T YOU JUST
R E M E M B E R?!

I'll go with Reagan for now, I gave up trying.

Also I totally forgot Damien's moms' name too, and if I even named her yet 😂

I need to do some research on my own book, smh

"Uhm, hello?" A nurse said, walking into the room.

"What?" Remus asked, taking his lips away from Virgil's momentarily. The nurse wrinkled her nose in disgust, though tried and failed to conceal it.

"Virgil cloud is released from the hospital now. You're free to leave"

Virgil ripped off the iv and got off of the bed.

"Virgil, is ripping your iv really the smartest thing-"

"WHOO, LET'S GO!" Remus yelled, cutting Emile off.

"I'll call Lucia" Emile sighed.

"She literally is so bad with phones—, there could be a huge sign saying "this is how you pick up a call" in big flashing rainbow lights pointing to the 'answer call' button and she wouldn't know how to click the button." Virgil snorted.

"What's her number" Emile asked.

Virgil rolled his eyes and gave him her number.

————————————————————

After Remy sassing the living heck out of the cops, Logan giving out facts of the situation, Janus threatening the cops when they tried to take Andrew's friends's side, Patton trying to calm everything down when Janus and Remy almost fought the cop when they didn't beleive them, and Lucia telling her sob story, they finally filed a report and left the cops informing them that they'd do all that they could to find Andrew.

(Filing the report was boring, according to Remy. There were a few cops in the room. One looked sketchy and hid in a dark corner of the room. Nobody could see her face.)

As they left, and Lucia got a call as soon as she walked out of the station.

"How do you answer this darn thing?" She muttered.

Patton pressed the call button and put it on speaker since they were now in the car, and since he noticed it was Emile calling.

"Hello?" Lucia answered.

"Virgil got released, and Remus is trying to break his neck" Emile answered.

"He's trying to break Virgil's neck?!" Lucia asked in concern.

"No, he's trying to break his own neck" Emile told them.

"Again?!" Janus asked, grabbing the phone. "REMUS I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU JUMP OUT OF A CAR AGAIN-"

"Calm down! I mean, he's bending into weird un natural yoga positions to freak people out" Emile explained quickly.

"Oh. Phew. Yeah, don't worry about it. As long as Virgil isn't freaking out about it he's okay, because Virgil knows this stuff" Janus told him, "also he's double jointed. He does that on purpose to scare people."

"Alright, so uh, can you pick us up before somebody calls an ambulance?" Emile asked.

"..your at a hospital-"

"Shut up Logan" Janus sighed.

"We'll be there soon" Lucia told Emile, asking Patton to hang up.

————————————————————

Andrew rolled his eyes and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Roman asked.

"My side girl keeps texting me" he told Roman.

"Your wife divorced you so isn't she just..your girl now?" Roman questioned.

"Oh oh, sorry, I meant my main side girl. I have a bunch of girls just dying to get their hands on me" he smirked, "literally"

"Wow..." Roman whispered. "So, who's your side girl?" He asked.

"Her name's Reagan Sleep, she's a total hottie, and she has an attitude. What more could you want in a girl? She's much funner than Lucia. Pfft, Lucia was way too nice." Andrew ranted.

"Reagan Sleep? ..Any relation to Remy sleep?" Roman asked, knowing Remy's mother.

"Oh yeah, she's got a boring husband. She also has a secret job that she said she'll tell me about once she gets to know me better" Andrew smiled.

"Woah, cool" Roman said, pulling up to the house where they'd stay for a while.

"What'd Reagan even text anyways?"

Andrew handed him his phone.

Reagan: cops are onto you, there's been a few news reports on you too. Lucia told the cops a lot of stuff.

Andrew: how do you know what she told the cops?

Reagan: I have my ways. So, anyways, you might want to lay low. Maybe tell me how to get to the place where you are? Maybe I could bring some stuff over for you?

Andrew: oh sure. I'll tell you later. This annoying pip squeak just pulled up to the house.

Roman rolled his eyes at that last message.

"Thanks" he hissed.

Andrew chuckled, "you know I don't mean that, now show me around kid"

Roman smiled, looking up at his mentor.