my valor ⁴

genre : romance
dom : mingi
sub : yunho

——

A pair of footsteps downstairs was heard. Here goes Mingi's fiancé, Yunho, going to Mingi's front.

Without looking at his fiancé in front of him, he stared at the food on his front as well.

"Yah Mingi-sshi, your food is for your tummy. Don't just stare at it please."

Mingi's eyes went wide. No, this can't be—

As he looked at the person in front of him, he got shocked and stared at him longingly. He got teary-eyed.

Yunho smiled at him, getting teary eyed as well.

"D-drei. . . I-i thought I've lost you!" Mingi broke this time, wiping his tears away. Yunho stood up and sat next to Mingi.

"I told you that we will see each other again, hmm? And, here we are. " Yunho said, smiling. He starts to cry as well.

Mingi chuckled with his tears, finding it cute for Yunho.

The two's parents are now touched by the scene they are witnessing. Their moms wiping their tears, and their dads patting their mom's back to calm them down.

"B-but h-how come y-you become like this? I am really confused. "Mingi exclaimed.

"Well, I test the both of you to be one. It's not easy at once since Yunho is from the rich family and I just let him be your butler. And, actually you are dumb, son. You didn't even questioned Butler Jeong's surname. " Mingi's mom said then sobs again. She chuckled between her sniffs, reminding the past.

"Oh well all off you are too wise."Mingi exclaimed in his happiness.

"Well, son. To test the both of you to be together, I decided to hire Yunho as your butler to take care of you and be your best bud. And seems like you passed it, Yunho. "Mr. Song said. Yunho nods and smiles at Mingi.

"O-okay. . . W-what about your name 'Drei' thing? "

"Mr. Song said that I musn't use my name as identity so I thought of using Drei, means Three. I don't know then why I used that. But now, that name has now its purpose. "

Mingi looked at Yunho in a confused look.

"What is it, Yunho? "

"Drei, means Three. You and I, and. . . the baby in me." Yunho said, then touched his tummy. His eyes start to form tears.

Song and Jeong family got happy as they heard the good news. An angel will come, making Mingi and Yunho become stronger.

"Well, you got pregnant because of what I did yesterday, hmm?" whispered Mingi on Yunho's ears, making him blush hard.

"Giii, not now, we are in the dining area." Yunho said, blushing hard.

"Oh, seems like my son is too rough on Yunho yesterday, hmm? " Mrs. Song said and chuckled, making the couple made their eyes wide open.

"Fudge mom that's embarrasing! " Mingi said, now a blushing mess too. Yunho hid his red face on Mingi's shoulder.

Random chitchats and laughters filled the whole dining room. They are happy meeting each other and their families, and twists happened for good.

"Well, still I am your boyfriend, Yunho, and soon to be your husband and the father of our child." Mingi said, holding Yunho's hand, the other touching Yunho's tummy. "I love you so much, now the two of you."

"I love you too, so much Mingi, and to our precious baby."

And they talked everything, mostly planning for their future.

A couple that once became follower-heir tandem to boyfriend thing, until meeting again as arranged marriage couple. It's not arrange marriage after all. Wedding its is.

——

This shot is too long, so I cut it into 4 parts.

Trivias:
• I once can't imagine Yunho as Drei since I used different name. But I got used to it afterwards

• Did you imagine Drei as Yunho? Well that's good then. Please tell me what part did you find it confused okay?

• There are hints that I put in to say that Drei is Yunho.

• I used 'Drei' [originally Drie in Dutch]  as Yunho's codename because Drei means Three, and Yunho is the third member in ATEEZ.

• This is my first time typing over 5K words in total and I got shocked. Oh well improvements I guess?

Keepsafe everyone, wear your masks and face shield on, and bring alcohol and use it at all times. COVID-19 is still spreading. Well, let us pray that everything will end in peace.

Nov. 15, 2020  |  Sunday  |  3:30pm PST