15

Jungkook sighed, looking at the unrestricted stripper, bawled into himself and in a deep slumber. And then to the sleeping Taehyung, his head was on the bed while he was sitting on the chair in the position of looking at the sleeping stripper, he must of fallen asleep while watching the stripper sleep.

"Jungkook." Jungkook jumped violently at his name behind his back. He turned around to see Hoseok and Yoongi. "Are you okay?" Hoseok asks as if a general question, lacking all concern for the younger. "Did you already buy him?" Jungkook ignores Hoseok statement. Hoseok smirkes. "And we know his name." Yoongi spoke up.

"Really?" Jungkook said, dumbfounded. Yoongi then walked in the room that still had the distant and foggy scent of cum, but he didn't notice.

"When will his stupid ass ever learn?!" Yoongi says with irritation, looking at Jimin whom looked smaller than Yoongi remembered, then to the sleeping Taehyung who was propped up on his own hands.

Yoongi blankly kicked Taehyung from the chair and he immediately woke up at the impact. He groaned while holding his side. "Did you take off his belts or did you never put them on?" Yoongi says, not minding his volume level as he looked from the frightened Taehyung to Jungkook.

"I- I took them off so he could sleep better." Taehyung shudders, he knew he sounded stupid and he knew he knew he fucked up already. Yoongi immediately bends down and grips Taehyung's chin violently. "Who do you think you are?! You follow my or Hoseok's orders! Not your own, do you understand?" Yoongi shouts.

Taehyung bites back the tears and looks to the floor. All of the commotion and screaming, of course, woke up the panicked Jimin. He was no longer on the bed, but he was in the far corner of the room. He moved so quickly no one heard or saw him try his best to keep his distance.

"Yes sir." Taehyung says quietly and with reluctance. Yoongi stands up and just so happens to look at the bed where Jimin was supposed to be, and the bed was empty. Yoongi narrows his eyes in on the shivering younger who peeked up at him every once in a while.

"Come here Jimin." Yoongi demands. Jimin was frightened, but that didn't stop him from speaking. "How do you know my name?" Jimin says and Jungkook smirks, knowing how difficult the stripper was when ordered or even asked to do something. He was stubborn. But Yoongi was impatient.

"What did I just say?" Yoongi wasn't worried about anyone else in the room, only his new property. "What did I just say?" Jimin asks, a bit more bold than before. He knew this was Yoongi, the man who blew him. Was he behind his kidnapping? He obviously was a leader of some sort.

Taehyung stood up and wanted to cry for the younger, why didn't he just listen? Everyone's eyes fell on Yoongi whom was glaring at Jimin, and Jimin was smirking at him back. Then, Yoongi smiled and sucked in his teeth.

"I will deal with you later, for now. Jungkook, tie him back up and don't feed him." Taehyung's eyes widened and Jungkook sighed. "Boss, he's going to starve." The burning and intimidating gaze landed on Jungkook as a warning. "Do as I said, Hoseok go get Namjoon. Taehyung come with us."

Taehyung didn't question Yoongi as the said characters began to do their tasks. Taehyung closed the door behind them, but not without taking one last look at Jimin who was still in a jacket that was practically swallowing him.

Then there was just Jungkook and the reluctant Jimin. Jungkook was smirking. "Your stupider than I thought." Jungkook insulted. "Your insults mean nothing to me, nor will they do anything to me." Jimin says, still huddled in the far corner of the room.

"You know, boss planned a meal for you in case you got hungry, but you just had to open your mouth. Your ego is bigger than you as a whole." Jungkook says, snickering. "I wouldn't of wanted to eat anything you monsters had to give me anyway." Jimin snorts.

Jungkook shrugs, then starts to walk towards Jimin. "Stop!" Jimin squeals, and surprisingly, Jungkook does. "Your only making it harder on yourself. Talking to boss how you talked to me was the biggest mistake you could've made." Jimin rolls his eyes.

"He can't do anything to me that I can't handle. I've gone without eating for days and weeks at a time and killing me would be doing me a fucking favor." Jimin says, matter-a-factly. "Oh Jimin, it's much more than starving you, and you won't be dying." Jungkook threatens, walking towards Jimin once more.

Jimin begins to thrash and kick around once Jungkook literally picks him up as if he were a toddler. The little punches and slaps to his chest don't faze him as he ties Jimin up once more in the restraints. "Now your going to lay there, and starve."

---------

"Can't Taehyung get Namjoon, I keep walking in on them having sex." Hoseok complains, Yoongi sighs. "Fine. Taehyung." Yoongi snaps him off before walking to the car. Taehyung obediently walks upstairs and into Namjoon's room. "Come one Joon, Boss has a job for us."

Namjoon groans and gets out of his bed. Taheyung looks down at Namjoon once he was out of the bed fully and he was completely naked. "You sleep with no clothes on?" Taehyung says unbothered by the indecency of his coworker.

"You do?" Namjoon says tiredly as he grabs his clothing from a corner of the room. "No, I don't." Taehyung and his newly acquired coworker walk to the car where it seems like Hoseok and Yoongi are having a serious conversation.

Namjoon doesn't seem to care as he walks over to the back seat, peering through the tented window and yanking at the car's handle. It was locked. Namjoon lazily knocked on the glass but Hoseok continued to talk to Yoongi.

He knocked again, a bit louder this time and he jumped back once a bullet barely missed his ear. Hoseok was livid and he didn't need Namjoon irritating him right now. Yoongi opened the doors. Taehyung and Namjoon got in and they were both a bit stiff by the thick atmosphere.

"Now I have to pay for a new back seat window." Yoongi mutters from in front of Namjoon. "We're going to Jimin's mother's house to attain his clothing or maybe just a few so we know his size to buy him more clothes." Hoseok says while driving off.

The car ride was silent as they drove for almost an hour. Hoseok vigorously parked on the side of the 2 story house and got out even faster. "This is where Jimin lives? It's nice." Taheyung compliments. Yoongi rolls his eyes, Taehyung better not get attached to his property.

Yoongi knocked on the door and the door was open almost immediately by a boy that looked similar to Jimin, but bigger and obviously older. "Jimi-" Junsu stopped talking once he saw who was really behind the door. "Uh, can I help you?" The boy said with irritation and skeptics.

"Yes, we came to collect Jimin's clothing." Junsu raised his eyebrows. "Um, no?" Junsu said with an obvious attitude and evident confusion. "Where is my brother?" Junsu then asks, a bit more demanding than before.

"He is in our care, but right now we need his clothing-" Junsu groans and cute Namjoon off. "MOM!" Junsu shouts. The four men hear light footsteps coming closer to the door rather quickly. And in sight it's a woman who looks disheveled and desperate. "What do they want?" The woman asks her son as if the men aren't right there.

"Jimin's clothes." Junsu's mother's eyes narrows. "What kind of sick fucks- Where is my son?" Hoseok groans in annoyance, now stepping up. "We own him, he is now legally ours." Junsu's eyes widen even further. "According to what?" The mother asks.

"This contract that your ex husband, Park Pilwoo signed for a million dollars." Hoseok pulled out the contact that he of course copied. Junsu cracked his knuckled and the mother looked as if she were about to faint.

"I'll kill him." Junsu threatened, Jimin and Junsu never had a good relationship with their father, but could he sign one of them away for money?! "I'm calling the police." The mother walks further in the house and Junsu attempts to close the door but Hoseok keeps it open with force, surprisingly stronger then the boy. Hoseok was on the skinny side with no fat and barely muscle whereas Junsu was all muscle.

The men walked in without permission and Namjoon walked over to the kitchen where the woman was, on the phone with the police. Namjoon hung up by cutting the wire with a knife. "You fucking prick." The mother insulted.

"We have a legal document, if you have a problem, talk to your dead beat baby daddy." Tears began to stream down the woman's face as she ran upstairs to Taehyung and Hoseok grabbing clothes from Jimin's wardrobe and Junsu trying to stop them.

"Oh, Jimin."