chapter 32

Yesterday was all fun and excitement but today it was strictly business. I look at my reflection in the mirror one more time before sighing.

Time to get this shit over with cuz I really wanna get back and eat some junk food, watch on my block and sleep.

The knock that I've been waiting for finally came and I gather my uneasy feelings and made my way to the door.

Conner held his hands out for me to take which I gently did as we made our way to the elevator.

It took about a minute before we were finally at the exit of the hotel and again the nervousness bubbled up in my stomach I felt a hand gently touch my shoulder which gained my attention. I look to the side to see conner offering me a gentle smile.

" I really don't see why you over here looking nervous... you look damn beautiful right now and I mean that in a friendly way" I felt a small smile tug on my lips from his words.

They somehow made me feel better and at ease.

"Thank you Conner", he nodded his head and walked over to the door before resting his hand on the knob.

"I'm gonna head out before you aiight? Put a smile on that face" I nod my head and watched as he placed his serious face on and headed out the door.

I took a deep breathe and emerged from behind the doors and stood still for a slight second at the flashes, shouts and screams from paps and fans outside the hotel.

Wow...when will I get used to this?.

I took another deep breathe and started making my way down the steps just as Conner reached out and took my hand, guiding me down the steps.

It took us a while to finally get done with taking pictures and answering a few questions before I was able to go the car which was waiting the entire time

Conner briskly opened the door and ushered me in before entering as well.

The moment the door closed I released a breathe I didn't even know I was holding.

"How'd I do?" I look over to him just as he did the same to me.

"You actually did great except for the one second that someone touched your stomach for...looked like you wanted to punch them. I'm sorry about that by the way" I nodded my head with a small smile before looking back out the window.
___________

We finally pulled up to our destination and good lord! This place was packed with famous person.

I even saw Teyana Taylor passes by with her sexy ass. Whew chiillleee!.

Events that took place outside the hotel replayed all over again and after about fifteen minutes I was able to enter the building.

Everything was crazy as hell...all these Shmoney ass people I'm seeing...unbelievable.

"Hey girl! I've been wanting to meet you and congratulate you on doing so amazingly good in the fashion industry" I look up at the person who was speaking and felt my eyes bulge before I started to scream...except no sound was coming out.

except no sound was coming out

It's lady freaking gaga!.

I watched as she chuckles lightly at my reaction before gently telling me to take a seat.

"Okay you need to calm down before you pop a vessel in your head" I took her advice and started to take calm and well needed breaths.

"Okay, okay...I'm calm now. It's just that I can't believe you're here talking to me right now" she nodded in an understanding manner and before you knew it we were talking like best friends until she had to leave.

"I'm going to get going now but let me tell you something...no matter what people may say about you don't stop being who you are, do what you love, do what makes you happy and in the midst of it all always love yourself and your body. Keep being amazing Alezandra" I nod my head and told her once again how great it was to meet her before she left.

 Keep being amazing Alezandra" I nod my head and told her once again how great it was to meet her before she left

this is mad amazing.
__________

The night was coming to an end and by now everyone was waiting on one last speech which was said to be life changing for persons in the room...so of course everyone was still here.

I was laughing it up with ciara as we talked about her son who apparently is a bad ass kid.

"And finally the moment we've been waiting for everyone" this got everyone's attention.

"This woman has invested so much into the fashion industry, this is her first time coming forward to actually giving a speech even though she's contributed so much over the years. Ladies and gentlemen please put your hands together for...."

This witch.

While everyone else cheered mother dearest on I was stuck thing to myself
'What the heck is she up to?'

And I knew for a fact that it wasn't anything that'll turn out good on my part...I know one thing though, she fucks with me tonight then right here in this high class building is where it'll all end. PERIODT!