*Truth and nothing but the truth*

I felt myself slowly go loose.

Every time I close my eyes, I fear for myself to sleep. Will I wake up or would I wake up a different person.

I stared at the same side of the bed she was and tried to inhale her scent but it was too faint.

Anger filled me when I remembered how the mate bonding goes. 

"She has to bite you to be able to feel her..." Thomason said.

I almost killed him when he tried to keep me from searching for her.

I started talking to myself. My wolf was loosing control and worst of all...I almost killed my brother's mate.

Ebony was afraid of me and still is. Every time she comes over to see Thomason she jumps back 8ft when she sees me.

So to finally see her after almost 5 months...Was like a dream. I stroked her cheeks as her skin cooled down as she whimpered in my arms.

"A-artemis?"

II smiled down at her feeling the fur on my wolf slowly lay flat and push out to nuzzle his mate.

"Hi beautiful."

3 hours ago:

A Petrinizing  scream filled my ears and i jolted my head upwards from my hands. 

I rushed out of my office and entered the kitchen down the stairs and followed the sound of the scream.

I rushed out of the pack house and saw my warrior wolves surrounded a woman holding somebody in her arms. The person was shaking and looking like it was having a seizure.

"SOMEONE HELP MY DAUGHTER PLEASE!" She cried out falling on her knees.

I rushed to the woman and looked down at the person and my eyes widen when i saw It was Her.

The girl haunting my dreams. The one who is making me this crazy without her.

The girl of my dreams.

"Aniela." I growled.

I looked at Riley and he nodded already reading my mind. He reached down to grab Aniela and i ripped out a growl snapping at him.

"Don't touch her."

I finally was touching her and she looked horrible. She was shaking and she was heating up, burning to the touch.

"S-shes in heat Alpha...We need to get her away from here-"

That's when half of the pack backed away. Those who were males and unmated. 

There eyes were darkening and nodded. "A-alpha, please get her away to the other pack house..." One was brave enough to say even when his eyes were dark and staring down at my mate.

I could smell the arousal surrounding me and my mate whimpering and crying out in pain at the heat.

My face softened and I quickly stood up and held her closer to my chest. I was so relieved to see her snuggle closer to me, but felt pain to see her face scrunched up as she screamed arching her back.

"Make it stop!" The same woman screamed out.

I leaned down to kiss my mate, feeling her burning skin cool down to my touch. I felt my whole insides turn on fire. I was touching her again! Smelling her again! Kissing her again!

She was with me again.

"Xavi- Alpha, lets go"

I nodded at riley, and he took Anita from my arms as I shifted and I felt him place her on my back. I nuzzled my wolf in her as her arms wrapped around my neck, her arms barely wrapping fully. Her body was so small on mines.