Part 1

Y/n found himself at home with his parents, and while he appreciated their company, a desire to meet new friends of his own arose within him. Stepping outside, he decided to practice his waterbending skills. Some days, he would effortlessly control the water, while on others, it proved to be more challenging.

Today, Y/n found himself in a moment of success as he skillfully waterbended, the water twisting and turning at his command. However, a sense of trepidation washed over him when he realized he could even manipulate water during times when most waterbenders couldn't—the ability to bloodbend, and without the aid of a full moon, which made it even more frightening.

Mother: "Y/n, I think it would be a great idea if you came with us."

Y/n: "I don't want to, Mom. I want to stay here and practice. I'll be fine on my own."

Mother: "Y/n, you know it would be much better for you to join us and meet some new friends."

Y/n hesitated for a moment, contemplating his mother's words. He understood her concern, and while part of him wanted to stay and perfect his bending skills, he also longed for companionship and new experiences.

Y/n: "Alright, I'll come along with you." He smiled, realizing that maybe he could strike a balance between practicing his waterbending and building meaningful connections with others.

After the brief exchange with his mother, Y/n retreated to his room, eager to get dressed up and meet his new friends. The outside world was blanketed in snow, creating a serene winter wonderland. As he ventured out, he encountered a boy about his age named Varron, who would later play a significant role in his life, though their initial meeting wasn't pleasant.

Varron: "Hey loser, why don't you go back to where you came from with your parents?"

Y/n felt hurt and angered by Varron's harsh words, but he knew that responding with violence wasn't the solution. Yet, frustration got the better of him, and he impulsively pushed Varron away.

Father: "Now, now, Y/n. You know it's not nice to react that way."

Y/n: "He started it, Dad. He was being so mean."

Father: "I understand, son. But remember, no matter what someone does or says, responding with violence is never the answer."

Y/n: "I know, Dad. It's just that sometimes I can't stand him."

Father: "I get it, son. Making friends can be challenging, but you'll have to learn to cope with difficult people as you grow up. It will all be okay."

With the talk now concluded, it was time for Y/n to head to his parents' friends' house. He hoped that he wouldn't encounter anyone as rude as Varron there. The journey was arduous, a long walk through the cold, but finally, they arrived at the house.

Father: "Now, son, I want you to behave and act right. Remember to be respectful and make a good impression."

Entering the warm and welcoming house, Y/n couldn't help but feel a mix of nervousness and excitement as he prepared to meet new people. He wondered if this gathering would lead to lasting friendships and new experiences. The future awaited, and with it, the potential for significant changes in his life.

As the door swung open after your father knocked, he was greeted by an old friend, Tonraq.

Father: "Tonraq, how is it going, old friend?"

Tonraq: "It's going really well."

Father: "It's been a long time. Is there anything you'd like us to see? How is your daughter doing?"

Tonraq: "I believe she's doing quite well. Senna, would you get Korra for us?"

Senna: "Korra! We have visitors."