「Chapter Fourty Three」

"So it's decided!" Mineta put his hands on his hips, "Y/n is officially my forever girl!"

"Huh? Why L/n?" Kaminari asked.

"She is.. so bright. An angel!"

. . .

Y/n waited anxiously in the Monitor Room. Izuku and Katsuki's battle against her villain self would be starting very soon, "Please let this battle go good.." She closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath. She watched one of the screens which showed her villain self being activated. There were already a lot of the students in the room watching, I mean, with the 2 rivals, who wouldn't want to see?

. . .

"Ultra Blast! Weakening Pheromone!" Y/n yelled. Though she was half way across the stage from Izuku and Katsuki, she sent a giant wave of Pheromones their way.

"Kacchan.. We don't have a chance of winning against her. We have to run away!"

"Hell no!" Katsuki refused as he used his Stun Grenade against the Pheromone, causing it all to cause a huge explosion. All 3 took cover.

Y/n blasted herself to them until she was standing about fifty feet away from them.

"Come on, you don't want to lose to me, do you?" She said menacingly with an exaggerated shrug.

Katsuki, caring less about Izuku's request, charged at Y/n, sending explosions her way back and forth. As the robot was twice as much better than she was, Y/n dodged each and every one of them.

"You're too slow." Y/n grabbed a hold of Katsuki and blasted herself up into the air, and then proceeded to throw him down to the ground. She landed back down and looked towards Izuku, "I'm truly hurt that you're avoiding me, Midoriya. How do you plan to escape anyhow? Are you sure you don't want to fight me?"

. . .

"Wow.." Y/n tapped on her mask as she watched with widened eyes as Izuku used his Quirk and jumped away towards Y/n, while Katsuki jumped to her- causing the duo to collide. She couldn't take her eyes off the screens.

"Kacchan, we have to escape! We have no chance!"

"No! I'll win this, because that's what a hero does, Deku."

"Kacchan-!"

"Hey, look! I have a special gift for the boy who keeps running away from me!" The boys heard her yell, and out came Y/n as she pinned Izuku to the floor and straddled him down with a guardrail she had gotten.

She shot a painful Pheromone towards Katsuki, sending him on the ground.

"Kacchan, are you okay?!"

"I understand you're jealous of Midoriya's growth, right Bakugo? What you're doing is a waste. You have to grow willingness to borrow other's strength." Katsuki struggled to get up. "You still have so much room and time to get stronger! And I don't just mean your Quirk!"

"Shut up, robot.. If I'm so bad that I have to get help from a weakling like him.. I would rather lose." He said.

"I see.. Just remember that's what you said, hero!" Y/n raised her fist to finish off Katsuki as Izuku used his Quirk to be free from the guardrail.

Izuku then punched Katsuki across the face, "Don't you dare say you'd rather lose! Let's win this, Kacchan!" He grabbed Katsuki and ran away.

"Where did you boys go?!" Y/n's voice echoed throughout the stage.

"Drop me, you bastard!"

"I got you!"

"I told you to put me down, damn it!" Katsuki hit Izuku, making him drop him. The two leaned against either side of the alley way, panting.