18

"I'm telling you these are some cruel internet trolls!" Y/N says as she shows Lee the messages.

"I mean.. maybe but they look kinda real to me-" Lee replies while scrolling through all the messages.

"WHAT?? LEE YOU AREN'T HELPING!" Y/N sighs in annoyance as she snatches her phone back from Lee.

"Okay, okay jeez.. You can't always not trust people.. I mean I get it you can't trust EVERYONE but still.. and I know you had a hard time in the past but please, try opening up more to people? You can't always stay this lonely."

"I'm not lonely Lee, I have you!" Y/N replies while smiling at Lee.

"You know what I mean." Lee sighs as she fixes her glasses and looks at Y/N.

"Okay, fine."

"REALLY?!"

"No."

Lee groans in annoyance. "Ugh, seriously! Y/N come on!"

"Every single time I gave a chance to someone they always betrayed me. People are all the same and they never change.." Y/N replies as she lays on her bed and hugs a pillow next to her.

"Maybe this time it will be different. I mean rainbow always comes after the storm-"

"What? Rainbow?? You think this is some kind of perfect fairytale??"

"Nah, but maybe it is since you have an amazing bestie like me!~" Lee replies as she does aegyo.

Y/N giggles at Lee's silly act and at her aegyo.

"Well then, what does my amazing bestie suggests to do?"

"Let's go out! Maybe to the caffe?"

"Sure..?"

Then Y/N and Lee went out to the caffe.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be probably updating more often than I used to because our schools got locked down. So I'm officially on a ""vacation""due to Corona virus spreading in our country, our president informed us that everything will be locked down and closed. So no schools, no colleges, no nothing. We can't go outside as much as we used to and our schools will probably be closed until the end of the school year and start again in September?? We have online classes though, teachers are contacting us and giving us some assignments, homeworks, essays and such. We send those to them and they check it, so yeah that's how it will work from now til I don't know when. I don't know but I honestly wish this gets over as soon as possible.. There's so many innocent people who caught the virus, so many people who died and people who are in danger and have a chance of catching the virus. I hope you all stay safe, healthy and may God bless us all. Thank you for reading. Love you guys.