🐢 67 🐢

No one's POV

Even strong daddies and mommies can get sick and that's what happened to Siwon and Heechul.

They were coughing, suffered from fever and had troubles with breathing. So one day they head in Onew's office to get a check-up. Onew was terrified that his friends were waiting so long to come and immediately scolded them. He is giving them stern glare and nags while holding Yesung away from his mommy and daddy.

"You are suffering from pneumonia. This is serious and I want you to stay here to get suitable treatment."

Siwon and Heechul are shocked. Christmas is coming in two weeks and they need to prepare so many things. And what about Yesung?! Seokjin and Namjoon are going to fly to Austria to enjoy skiing, they cant ruin their trip by forcing them to take care of Yesung.

Siwon and Heechul are thinking hard while heading home to pack some essentials. They still don't know who is going to take care of Yesung and feel miserable because of pneumonia and worries about their baby. Siwon has forgotten that he and Kangin wanted to have a tennis match so the man caught them off guard where he appered. Siwon takes him inside and Kangin sees that his friends have some troubles and asked them.

Siwon explained everything to him and then remembered that Leeteuk took care of Yesung, maybe that he is free again. Siwon and Heechul don't know that Leeteuk wants to find a little one like Yesung. On the other hand Kangin is going to do everything to ruin his plans.

"Of course that we can babysit him."

Kangin smirked inside his head because Leeteuk is going to get a hard lesson. Taking care of Yesung for longer time is going to be hard and Leeteuk will change his mind for sure. Siwon and Heechul are thanking him for the huge kindness and left to go to the hospital. The front door closed with a soft click and Yesung lifted his head.

"Papa?"

Yesung got up and walks around the living room and kitchen but there is no papa or mommy. Kangin has already sent a message to Leeteuk who is on his way but he has to survive few minutes alone with Yesung. And now he is finding out that Yesung still has his powerful vocal cords. The little one lost it after finding out that he is alone with uncle Kangin and threw his head back. The sounds which he makes are hard to describe. Maybe something between a police siren and crying kitten. Kangin is saying goodbye to his hearing when suddenly Leeteuk appeared. Kangin swears that Leeteuk has never been so sexy as now when he pushed a pacifier between Yesung's lips and finally stopped the deafening noise.

"Thank God!"

Kangin sighed and watches his partner who picked up the little one. Leeteuk smiles on the boy and bounces him on his hip.

"Uncle Leeteuk is here!"

Yesung squirmed in his hold and Leeteuk quickly holds him tighter so he wont fall. Yesung still whines and protests against being without his caregivers. He doesn't know that they are in a hospital and the uncles don't want to tell him anything unless he asks. Leeteuk went in the kitchen and opened a kitchen cabinet where are stored Yesung's bottles and prepares him bottle of warm milk. Yesung is still crying a bit but sucks on his bottle while uncle Kangin strokes his hair and pushed the fine hair out of Yesung's cute face. The little one drinks his milk and Leeteuk goes in the living room. He sat down on the couch and pats Yesung's back.

"You are going to spend few days with uncles. We will have so much fun."

Yesung doesn't care about having fun, he cares that his daddy and mommy aren't here. He started to cry and angrily tossed his bottle away. Kangin wants to grab his hands to stop him because he is angrily kicking his legs and arms around. However, Yesung bit him.