Chapter 7

8 pov
It was morning I was trying to wake up but I couldn't I was way to comfortable and warm it felt like Paradise. I stayed there a little longer then I decided to finally open my eyes but when I did everything was still kinda dark I look up and I see 3?!? "Wait why was I sleeping with 3!?" Then 3 started to move a bit "I think he's waking up gotta do something" I close my eyes and pretend to sleep.

3 pov
I opened my eyes and I was thinking "man I slept great wonder why." as I thought that I look down and saw 8 snuggled to my chest "oh yeah i remember now is she why I slept great?" As he thought that a blue tint ran across his face "well time to wake her up as much as I don't want too." I slowly start to shake her saying her name "8 it's time to wake up" I said softly after a minute or so she started to open her eyes and then proceeded to stretch. "Good morning 3" she said in a tired voice "morning 8 how did you sleep last night" "i slept really well last night I was having a nightmare but then I just stopped having it." She said " that's good to hear glad you didn't have it for long"

Neutral pov
3 smiled at 8 and the feeling that always comes appears again. "man I need to know what this is it's driving me nuts wonder if marina knows." 8 thought. "Hello are u alright?" As soon as 3 asked the question 8 snapped out of her thoughts "huh yeah I'm alright but come on they probably have breakfast done let's go." 8 said. When they get to the kitchen pearl marina and the captain are there eating waffles and pancakes "so how was it cuddling with each other the hole night." Pearl said out of the blue and as soon as she said that 3's face gained a slight blush across his face "I have no idea on what you're talking about" 3 responded then marina cut in saying "enough you to now 3 and 8 come and eat your food" and they did exactly that.

After they ate breakfast they thanked marina then they went off to the square " so 8 what do you wanna do today" 3 asked on the way to the square "hmm well you said we missed out on something yesterday what was it again?" "Oh turf war yeah we can do that it's one of my favorite past times it's been so long since I've done one." "Really why haven't you?" 8 asked. "Well I was stuck in deep sea metro like you were so I couldn't really do anything but the do the different trials and then eventually I found the captain and met you and then we became friends which was a great time until I got knocked out so yeah That's why" "oh so how was it before you found us" 3 froze a bit remembering the experience he had down there "well I would say they weren't my best day's and I didn't make my best memories down there." 8 answers but with a kinda sad tone "hey 3 i get that all of the memories I have come from there and I don't have any others" there was a moment of silence then she continues with a more positive tone of voice "but we can forget about all of those, sure you can never truly forget about those memories but we can make new ones together so everything will be alright just stick by me and we'll make great memories and have great times with each other ok" 3 smiles and responses with "yeah let's make good memories together.

It's 4 am and I'm working on this What else you gonna do in Quarantine but you guys stay safe be clean wash your hands constantly please and stay safe