Chapter 7

(Ben's POV:)

  I rolled over to see Rey asleep. Smiling softly, I brought her closer to my bare chest. "Thank you for not giving up on me," I whispered softly into her skin. Sliding out of the bed I began to dress. It was still dark out but I always woke up early.

"Find me."

I jolted upwards. The voice seemed to have come from every corner of the hut. "Find me."

Exiting the hut I began my search for the noise. "Show yourself, bastard." I said snarling.

"Find me, please."

I started a frantic search for this noise, afraid to ignite my saber in the event that Rey would awake. "Who are you?"

"Please find me."

"Tell me who you are so I can find you," I said growing aggravated by the voice. I heard feet scamper from behind me. Turning around I noticed that something was running down the pathway towards the Falcon.

"I'm lost," the voice said. This time the voice was louder and I could hear the slight sound of desperation. I took off towards the Falcon as the voice got louder and louder.

  "Stop running and let me help you," I said holding my hand out to use the force. I felt the thing stop and struggle to get out of my force hold.

"Don't hurt me, please."

"Tell me who you are then," I said as I approached the figure. The first thing that hit me was that the figure was unreasonably small. "What are you-"

As I walked in front of the figure who was struggling to break the hold, I felt the words in my mouth disappear.

"Father."

"Who are you," I said beginning to feel a sense of anger. This child was here calling me his father when I had no knowledge of an offspring.

"Why did you hurt her? She couldn't stop you," the boy said crying.

"Where are your parents and what is you name, child."

"Cason Solo," the boy said as he kicked his legs in a weak attempt to break the hold.

Releasing the boy, I grabbed him before he could react. As much as I hated to admit it, the boy looked like me. Long black locks framed his face and he had deep chocolate eyes, much like mine. "How old are you and how did you find me?" I said softly as I pulled him up to face me.

"I'm five." The boy said making direct eye contact with me. "Mommy won't wake up so I had to find you."

"Who's your mother?" I said curiously.

"Don't you remember me?" The boy said getting emotional.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have a son," I said feeling my heart break for this kid.

"Yes you do, and there's mommy!" The boy said pointing towards the direction of the cave.

"Your mother isn't a cave," I said getting annoyed.

"No, that's where she's buried. Uncle Poe said that she can't wake up anymore so she is going to sleep there."

The boy struck me as off. Taking a closer look I began to notice small details of him. Cason had a few brown freckles around his nose and although his features resembled that of me, I couldn't help but notice that the shape of his eyes were eerily familiar.

"How do you know General Dameron?"

"He's the one that tried to kill you after you killed mommy," the boy said smiling. "He has been taking care of me but I missed you so I was wondering if you'll love me again."

That smile was odd. It was familiar and comforting. The boy began to fade away and I began to grab onto what parts of him were left.

"I forgive you, father."

"Son," I said softly as I held onto him as he disappeared.

  "Mommy, mommy's awake!" Cason exclaimed pointing into the distance. I looked towards where he was pointing.

Rey was walking towards me as my son faded into my arms. I looked in disbelief as Rey waved at me from afar. She smiled as she began to run towards me. Casons smile was the same as Rey's.

My sons mother was Rey.

- - -
panic! at the pandemic

Schools closed because of the coronavirus so expect lots of updates. Let me know what you think! If there is anything you want, feel free to tell me :)