Introduction

Some people may have read my other fanfictions, both from a different anime. They were light, fun, with a little bit of dark undertones.

Well, this story is going to be dark.

This time, I have a reason for switching the "Mature" setting to on. This book will get very violent, and there will most definitely be talk of abuse, murder, torture, and possibly rape. On top of that, there will be sexual scenes involving a child (before you panic, the character involved is much older than they look). There will also be a lot of very strong language.

You have been warned.

Now, on to lighter stuff...

Hi! I'm Ssfluffykitty! For those of you who don't know me, I'm an anime enthusiast who loves to write stories for people to enjoy! I have written two fanfics so far (one is completed, the other I've just started) and as far as I can tell, people liked them!

That said, I'm actually not very good at writing happy stuff. I was just lucky.

I'm very dark and I know a lot of stuff that I really shouldn't know. This has affected my writing style greatly, and now I enjoy writing darker things.

I'm not a psychopath or anything (not saying all psychopaths like dark stuff, don't get offended) but I'm just more interested in that kind of stuff.

Of course, my writing can still suck :P

This story isn't JUST gonna be dark; there will still be lighter stuff sprinkled in. Sorry if I scared anyone.

Final thing; FMAB is my absolute, all-time favorite anime. It was my first one, and I haven't stopped loving it since. I've had this kind of idea for a while now, but only recently did I get the confidence to write it.

Oh, and I will upload a new chapter every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This will count as today's chapter unless I feel up to it :)

So, those of you still reading...

Enjoy!

First chapter coming soon.