Chap. 58 (Wrath of a Real Demon)

I dash towards the demon and raises my sword high. His instinct automatically triggers and he steps back while using his hand to block the blade.

True, demon's skin is hard but...

I immediately cut through the hard scales and twirl the blade through the arm.
"Arghhhh!!!"

Both of his arms are now amputated and left on the floor. The demon immediately jumps back this time and uses his wings to fly away, in retreat. But it's useless. The slash I gave him just now also affected his chest a little. That small little cut on his chest will be his demise.

I lift my sword up high and channel mana into it, soon the blade opens up and starts "sucking".

"What?!!" The demon is flung back to me, or to the sword. But just before the sword devours the soul of the demon, I stop it and immediately punches the demon's abdominal while using a mana barrier behind, to prevent him from flying away.

He immediately spits out purple blood and falls to the floor, grasping his stomach.

"How...the fuck are you so strong now..." Says the demon. "Who in the world are you?! Are you even human!!!"

"Hmm...i am but I'm not one either," I say, my smile becoming wider.

"Hehehe... The young master will kill you soon."

"Oh?! You mean the demon lord... Hahaha...sure...why not. Ask that damn brat to fight me then."

As I say that, I unintentionally release my aura. The pressure from it scares the demon general and he soon pisses himself and pass out.

"Oh shit!"

... I wanted to torture him and ask him some questions. I didn't realise I was releasing my aura... Damn it. Whatever. There are lots of demons for me to "play" with anyways.

I let the sword devours his soul and kills him.

The sword is finally submitting to me. This guy has opened up to me a little and has stopped restricting.

I sigh and walk towards the sound of battle.
---------
"Where's Ao!" Shouts Liz.
"I don't know! The demons are not stopping either!!" Says Wendy.
"Damn it did he fall!! Cevila heal me!"

Cevila did not do it but just continue to stare at the floor.

"CEVILA!!"
"Ah?! Yes!"

Lupus looks around constantly for me but I was nowhere to be seen. She bites her lips and attacks the demon blocking her path.
"Get out of my way!!!"

A really powerful attack. As expected of royalty. The simple wind tornado spell she casts has become more of a catastrophe disaster as countless demons are sent flying.

Hmm...should I join in? I did kill the general after all and I have his head with me. Let's go then.

I jump from the mountains to the battlefield. With a slam, I use the momentum and did a chain kill to all the demons. Instantly, almost half were wiped out by me through slitting of the throat.

Of course, normally I'm not as fast as this but using mana to increase my speed is a different thing.

"Ao!!!" Shouts Liz.
"Yeah, I'm here."

Liz looks at the mess I created and his eyes widen. "Amazing." He mumbles.

I walk towards the rest of the remaining demons and they start to tremble.

I snap and one-third of the remaining demons exploded.

"Eek!!" They screech in fear and I smile at their despair.

I take a head out of my mana void and throws it to the demons.

"I have killed your general and you will be next." I proclaimed.

"R-Run!!!"

The demons turn back and took to their heel.

I snap and all of them instantly dies.

This smell... it's amazing...ah...this massacre, this river of blood, this gory art. How I wish I can see more!!!