Chapter 4:Getting ready.

-Your POV-
"But we don't have any individual talents,is it fine if we both perform something together?" You asked,
"Hmm... I guess thats alright." Muzan replied,
"Oh god not another practice..." Zenitsu mumbled.

"I'm counting on you both to showcase something spectacular." Muzan smiled at us,
The bell soon rang.

"Now go head back to class." Muzan added,we both nodded and soon headed out of the room.
Ugh... I forgot this was a dating simulator,of course there'd be clichés like this!
"Have you thought of a Talent we would showcase?" I turned around and asked Zenitsu while closing the door.
"Hmm... How about singing?" Zenitsu says jokingly,
"Oh god we both know that'd end in a thunderstorm." We both laughed,
"We should ask the others about this on lunch." You suggested,he agreed.
"But I don't thimk Inosuke would be much help though..."
You lightly punch his arm, "I swear you have like... An on and off frienship love for him."
"Yeah yeah... Anyways were already here at your class."
"Oh shit,well see you around." He nodded and soon walked away,you headed inside to see Tanjirou with a worried expression.

"What happened??" He asked,
"Don't worry,it wasn't anything serious. Sir Muzan just asked us to participate in an event."
"Event? What event?"
"For the Principal's birthday! Were you not informed??"
"I didn't really listen to any of they're speech..." He chuckles awkwardly.
"Its okay,I don't too. I just found out about it." You laughed,

"Oh! That's right are you uhmm... Free this weekend?? Zenitsu,Inosuke and I are going to the arcade."
You gasped," I would gladly join you guys!!" You told him,with excitement shining in your eyes.
He smiles at you,"That's great! I'll text you the time and I'll pick you up."
"Sure! Sounds like a plan."

"Good afternoon everyone." Akaza says as he enters the room.
All of you got up and greeted him,"Good afternoon sir Akaza!"
"All right sit down,line up and pass your homework."

"There was homework?!" You whispered to Tanjirou who was grabbing his homework from his bag.
"Yeah,page 34 and 35. Did you not hear it? It was also in the board."
"What the fuck I only knew about it now..." You mumbled.
"You can copy mine." He suggested while handing out his homework to you.
"Its sir Akaza we're talking about,he'll murder us! Ugh... Welp better luck next time."
"If you want I can help you with the next homework."
"Really?! Thank you Tanjirou!" You said and smiled at him widely. A small blush creeps up on his face.

-Time Skip-
"Wait so your telling me you both were assigned to perform something as a couple?!" Inosuke asked in disbelief and starts laughing hysterically.
"Yes! There's like a hundred of first years here that are shoving tongues on each others throats but he chose us..." You complained.

"Stop laughing Inosuke!" Zenitsu says,but he only laughed harder.
"What are you both planning on performing?" Tanjirou asked,
"Thats the thing we don't know."
"Hmm.. how about dancing? Singing?"
"Dancing seems possible... But what'll we dance?"
"A partner dance? How about those dances back jn the days. Ball dance?? Rock and rock??" Zenitsu suggested.
"Just do the whip and you guys will be fine." Inosuke says while taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Mr. Kibutsuji will murder us if we do that Inosuke!" You lightly punch his arm while he starts to laugh.
"Then... Zenitsu can you play an instrument or sing?" You asked,
"I can play the Violin,but my voice isn't that good."
"You can play a violin???" Tanjirou asked in shock,
"Wow you can actually play something Monitsu." Inosuke says while finishing his sandwich.
"ITS ZENITSU! WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE KINDERGARTEN HOW CAN YOU STILL NOT GET IT RIGHT??"

"All right all right calm down all of you. Singing it is then..." You mumbled,
"What song are we playing? So I can practice its notes at home." Zenitsu asked,
"Play Mia Khalifa by iLoveFriday,or Giornos theme! Basshunter Dota!!" Inosuke suggested,
"STOP SHOUTING MEME SONGS!!" The three of you shouted.