↠ k.th

It was official. The sweet loving werewolf (who had a duality) was the one who entered your life and heart. You started to pace in front of Davey's tank. Even though he was a fish, you were pretty sure you caught an annoyed look on your buddy's face. Damn. It was totally fine if you weren't sweating bullets on how to even confess. It was nerve-wracking. Should you just wing it? At this point, that what it seems like it.

Well what's the worse that could go wrong? Make a fool of yourself? Like it won't be the first time that happens.

And so you took a deep breath, trying to calm your nerves down and opened the door. You almost let out a scream when you found out that it was Seokjin who stood outside your door, his hand poised in the air and ready to knock. He owlishly blinked at you before lowering his hand. "Sorry for scaring you." He apologized.

"It's okay." You tried to calm down your racing heart and tense body. "What brings you here?"

"Oh." He said as then snapped his fingers as he just remembered. "Did you want to eat breakfast? I was heading downstairs and heard you moving around so I just figure that I ask."

Oh no. That must have meant he may have heard you pacing and trying to explain to Davey all the nerves you had. "It's okay. I don't feel like breakfast." You answered with a smile on your face to ease his concern expression. Plus with all this nervousness you were not taking a chance on regurgitating your food. Now that would be embarrassing.

Seokjin tilted his head to one side making his dark eyes stare straight into your soul. "What were you planning on doing then?"

"Um... just going to go talk with someone." You wanted to keep it vague for now. 

He only purse his lips in response. "You're going to go choose someone as your mate, aren't you?" 

Your mouth became dry. What were you supposed to tell him? Yeah, it's not you. No, you didn't want to break any of their hearts. And you also did not want jealousy fights this early in the morning.

"I heard you ranting to Davey." Seokjin then confessed. Great, now he heard you talking to Davey. Well, he was the best fish around that would willingly listen to you. "It's okay. We'll respect your decision."

"I-I'm sorry." You felt very bad. He was just the most caring person around and it was going to hurt you once the others learned of the news. 

The male before you shook his head in response. "We'll be fine. We'll need a little bit of time so don't worry that much about us, okay?"

"Alright." 

He sent you a small smile. "Go get him princess." Seokjin then walked away and you watched him walk downstairs. You let out a sigh and carefully tiptoed your way to one of the first doors where you didn't know where their rooms where. With the exception of Jimin. 

You carefully knocked on the door and there was no response back. So you took a chance and peeked inside the room. There was a figure still sleeping and immediately you could tell it was Jungkook sleeping peacefully. Quietly you closed the door and let out a sigh of relief. You looked at the other doors in the hallway and took a gamble on one of them. Repeating the whole process, you came to find out you now knew where Hoseok's room was.

Taking another chance, you find an empty room that had to be Seokjin's. Where you even going to find Taehyung's room? At this rate, most likely never. You took another shot and this time you actually got a response! 

"Come in?" The deep voice was still laced with sleep and this had to be Taehyung! 

You opened the door a crack. "Hey Taehyung..." 

Taehyung was curled up in his sheets all cozy and comfortable. "Hm? Y/N? Is that you?" He let out a yawn and from the little light you had in the room, you could see that he was sleepily blinking at you.

"Yeah." You walked a little bit closer to him. "Are you still tired?" 

"A little." He sleepily replied. "Did you need anything?" He Innocently asked while trying to repress a yawn.

You didn't have the heart to disturb him as he was too sleepy. "I'll come back later." As you were about to leave, Taehyung lightly held onto your arm.

"No, it's okay. You can tell me anything." He covered his mouth this time as a yawn escaped him.

You bit your lip and decided to get it over with. "Well, I really like you." You just stared at Taehyung as his sleepy mind try to piece together what you just said. "I mean- I'll just come back later!" You'll explain everything to him when he wasn't just fresh out of sleep.

"Wait... really?!" With a burst of energy, Taehyung sat up quick. Instead of those tired eyes just moments before they were lit up. And so the duality appeared once more. A boxy smiled appeared on his face. "Then let's get married!" 

Hold up.

"Huh?"

Taehyung just laughed. "Okay, we'll get married later." He tugged you into a hug and was literally about to crush you from the overwhelming excitement that he had. "I can't believe it." He mumbled more to himself but you still heard it of course.

"Well, you better. I really do like you Taehyung." You smiled.

Taehyung slightly pulled his head away to peck you on the tip of your nose. He returned your own smile with one of his own. Then he let out a little gasp. "Wait... does this mean I get to mark you?"

"Mark me?" You repeated, sort of confused but had a feeling where this was going.

A sly smirk appeared on his face. "Hm, we can do it later. Can we take a nap? I'm still tired." And just like that the sweet Taehyung returned.

"Sure." You gave him a taste of his own medicine as you pecked his cheek. He slightly blushed and dragged you on top of him. He wouldn't dare admit that you were the cutest right now.