Chapter 14

"Whatever, I think I just found my first love." Chaeyeon cut me off as she looked at Jungkook dreamily.

"Um, excuse me?" I dropped her onto the floor.

"Ow! You're lucky I landed on my feet or else I would've sued you for breaking my skull!!!" Chaeyeon stomped her feet.

Jungkook stood there awkwardly as Chaeyeon turned to him and stared at him lovely.

"He's mine!" Chaeyeon linked her arms with his.

I scoffed and looked at her in disbelief. I then clung my arms to his.

"You wish, you little CHILD! He's my man!" I pulled him which made Jungkook blush.

Chaeyeon then scoffed as well.

"Age is just a number, love is love!" Chaeyeon pulled him towards her.

We then heard a loud cry and sob. The three of us turned to Jihoo who was crying his eyes out.

"J-Jihoo, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Chaeyeon said she loved me and that she'd date me then marry me! Now she's cheating on me!" Jihoo cried and fell on his butt.

"Aww don't cry, Chaeyeon can take him. I'll marry you!" I let go of Jungkook and ran to Jihoo.

"What-" Jungkook glared at Jihoo.

"Wait! Jihoo! I'll marry you!" Chaeyeon ran to Jihoo and held his hand making Jihoo sniffle.

"She switched pretty quick." Jungkook said still confused.

"Happens all the time, do you know how many first loves she had?" I laughed.

"Also did you just cheat on me with Jihoo?" Jungkook pouted.

"Aww is my little baby jealous?" I pinched is cheek.

Jungkook grabbed my wrist that was holding his cheek and looked at me seriously.

"Did you just call me your baby?" Jungkook held my wrist tightly.

"N-No." I tried to move my wrist away but he held it tighter.

"Say it again. I like it."

"Shut up, I never said that. Now let go." I kept trying to pull back.

He then pulled me closer, our faces near.

"Say it again." Jungkook smirked.

"Ewwww!" Jihoo and Chaeyeon both yelled.

Jungkook and I quickly moved apart.

"Um, I'm gonna head back to the horse." Jungkook quickly walked away fast.

I laughed and turned to the kids.

"Noona, promise you'll back soon?" Jihoo asked

I nodded and pinky promised him.

"Take care of my handsome man please!" Chaeyeon said.

"Chae!" Jihoo crosses his arms.

She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"She's in a bad mood today-oh what am I talking about, she's always in a bad mood!" Jihoo laughed at himself.

I smiled at Jihoo, already knowing I'm going to miss him.

"I'm going to go to the magical house now. One day, you'll be able to visit." I hugged him.

"Goodbye noona!" He waves and left to find Chaeyeon.

I walked back to the horse to see Jungkook sitting, waiting. I then also got on the horse and wrapped my arms around his waist,