002

"Let go of me!" Sana shouted as she pushed him away. "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"Okay, chill. Don't shout. First, I want you to call your landlord and tell her that everything's okay."

Sana picked up her phone, her landlord already ended the call. It means she's on her way her, she probably heard what happened.

She took the umbrella on her side and pointed it at him as she looked daggers at him.

"Don't tell me what to do and answer my question."

"Okay. Okay. But you know what, you look hot when you're angry—Aw!" Sana hit Jungkook with the umbrella. "Okay, fine. Sorry." he stood up straight and looked at her on her eyes.

"I'm not here to rob you or something." he started with serious tone. "I didn't even know you live here. I escaped from my manager and ran to hide. Then I saw this place, the door's open so I hid here."

"Go, hide somewhere else then. Get out." she pushed Jungkook with her umbrella but he won't budge.

"No. They're already outside. They're looking for me. Look," he pointed at the window. "there's lot of them. I can't go out now."

Sana glanced through the window and he's right. She saw men scattered around the building.

She looked at him again. "Why did you escape?"

Jungkook shrugged and flashed a cocky smile. "I don't know. Just feel like doing it." and then he laughed but when he saw Sana's stern face, he stopped. He looked away. "Why do people escape? To be free."

Sana slowly loosen her grip on the umbrella. She wants to say something but she can't.

She put down her umbrella and when finally she's about to say something, they heard continuous knocking on her door.

"Sana! Open the door! Are you okay???" it's the landlady.

"Please." Jungkook went on her side and held her both in her arms. "Let me hide for now. Don't turn me in. I'll leave if the guys there were gone. I promise. Please."

Sana stared at him for a while. "Dream high, asshole." she pushed him beside the wall, blocking the view from the door. "Don't fucking make a sound." she said before she walked towards the door.

He smiled and hugged his knees.

She opened the door and she was greeted by her landlady's worried face.

"Where is it???? Where's the robber?? Did he hurt you??"

Sana shook her head with a smile. "It was Momo. She pranked me. I'm really sorry for disturbing you."

"You scared me!" the landlady sighed in relief. "I thought something already happened to you. I even called the cops!"

Sana's brows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, no. Not the cops. There are men in black suit asked me if they could scan this building to find someone. And you know who they finding?"

"Who..?"

"It's Jeon Jungkook." and she giggled. "I heard he suddenly ran away and they saw him went inside this building. They asked to see the cctv but we don't have one." she laughed.

"But what if they come inside... in each room?"

"That's not allowed, sweetie." she giggled again. "I'm glad you're fine. So I better get going now." she said as she turn her back but before she could leave, she remembered something and went back to Sana. "And also... I wish I was a charity, love."