Chapter 3:

Kaine

"Happy birthday Shelly baby!!" I hear yelled making me jump up into sitting position from my sleep.

I look and see Karma and Nel shaking Shelly who was covering her ears and had her face buried into the pillow.

"Yo what the fuck?! Get out!" I snap.

"Ooh don't be a meany Ka'." Karma said bending over making a kiss face at me.

"Ooh y'all was fuckin? Y'all naked under there?" Nel asks.

"Yes, pussy juice everywhere. Now get the fuck out." I snap.

*

"Kjayy I'm gonna kill your crazy ass sister and girl." I said yawning looking in the mirror at my fresh cut head.

"I told them not to come over there all early their asses don't listen."

"Dad hurry up! I wanna go with Nelly." Jaden said pushing Kjayy's leg to get his attention.

"Yo chill out Jay. You gotta get ya haircut first." He sighed going to sit back down. "He annoying the hell outta me with wanting to be all up under Chanel lately."

"Nigga don't want Jordan stealing all of his time with her."

Kjayy shook his head. "That's why I'ma drop his ass right off after we leave."

"Thighs gonna be with her? I gotta wish her a happy birthday." Z said.

"Why the fuck you calling her-"

"Yo you like my brother and all, but don't call my girl no fuckin thighs. I'll slump ya shit and not give a fuck that you fam."

"Chill out bro." Z grinned walking away.

"The hell was that?" Kjayy asks.

"He think he's fuckin funny knowing I don't even fuckin play over Shelly. Considering how they fuckin met I already don't like him around her on no joking shit."

*

Shelly

"Hand me that baby." I said to Chanel reaching for Jordan. "He's so perfect."

Chanel, Karma, and I all agreed to go out to eat for breakfast. We were gonna go out but we decide to just get a few bottles and make some snacks and talk shit together. Just us girls.

"He like Godmommy where you been at." Chanel said handing him to me. He smiled all big grabbing my cheek.

"Aw he's a happy baby."

"He always smiles. While Brei always gotta be mean muggin somebody." Karma said. "Just mean like her damn daddy."

"No, like her mommy. Matter of fact y'all both be looking mean as shit." Nel said.

"Girl shut up. We the mean muggin family then." I shook my head laughing at them.

"Where Jaden?" I asked.

"With Kjayy at the barbershop. He gonna drop him off after because he wanted to come with me."

"Aw you look natural with a baby in ya arm. Don't it give you baby fever?"

"Girl no, my ass don't want kids no time soon. So y'all babies will be my babies until I'm ready. I love the kids, but I also love being able to give them back. Condoms and birth control over this way."

"She sound like Kaine." Chanel said.

"Duh that's bae. Sike."

"Ain't no sike girl." Chanel said taking a piece of bacon off my plate, while Karma took a piece of sausage off Chanel's plate.