Am I a whore?

I couldn't believe that was my face, no scars no bruises flawless skin, straighten hair, red lips everything was perfect.

I like how my face looks but...

"You made me look like a whore though," I said calmly.
"We've been told by him". Said he.

The maid came inside the room and said: "you look like an angel".
"I look like a whore". Said I
"No you don't, you don't have that kinda face".
"What you mean?"
"I mean that your face is innocent, it doesn't look bad on you"
"Whatever"
"Seriously, you think you look like them, but you do not look like them," said the maid.

"Ok let's change the dress," Someone said.

There were only red dresses but every dress was different. I chose a glittery red dress.

After changing the dress, everyone was looking at me with widened eyes.

"W-what happened? am I not looking good?"
"No you look gorgeous," Said a girl
I laughed "Your expressions are awful" I added.

Suddenly someone's mobile rang he went outside and then he came inside.

"Hey let's go he is getting late"
"Do I have to go alone?" Said I.
"Yup," said the maid.

I was scared to go alone, the scenes when he hit me from belt were coming in my head and I didn't know what would happen when I would face him.

Everyone was leaving but the maid turned to me and said: "you can do it".
I smiled at her.

She knew that I was not ready to face him, she had seen the fear, the hate in my eyes.

As I walked outside, the maid came in the room with a blindfold.
"Why?" Said I
"I have to" said the maid.

I knew because they didn't want me to see the map of the house. He thought that if I saw the mansions map then it would be easy for me to escape.