Impression

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

It was 4:30 , which meant that I had some minutes to fresh up , dress up , and then catch up to her . I started searching for some good clothes to put on and visit Y/N like a gentleman . I was heck confused on what to wear , and so , called my bestfriend , who would help me in all my problems : Jimin .

"Hey Jimin ! I need your serious help bro ." , I said while nibbling on my nails in nervousness . I heard Jimin's chuckle and rolled my eyes , as this was definitely not something to chuckle or laugh about .

"Okay , but , what is the problem and how may I help you ?" , he said while imitating a formal tone . I couldn't help but laugh at his stupidity.

"I need your help in choosing an outfit which can impress a girl about the man's personality ." I could figure out that Jimin was in utter confusion at the moment .

"Uh ? Like , you want an attire to impress a girl ? Who's that lucky girl whom our golden prince wants to impress , huh ?" , he said in a teasing tone .

"Well , it's my student , actually . She's like the only student and girl whom I feel connected to . And , I'm going to tutor her today at her house . So , what should I wear ?" I heard Jimin choking on air after hearing what my situation is , and I just growled at him to get him back in his senses .

"Ahem , okay . So , you are in love with your fellow student , and you want a dress code for attending her house to tutor her . You dumbass , can't you just wear a hoodie and some shorts ?" , he said . I shook my head in disapproval .

"She has never seen me in that attire , so it won't be comfortable. " I tried to make my overexcited and senseless friend understand .

"Dude , girls like to see men's new sides . I bet that girl shall be stunned seeing you in such a casual attire . And , you are going to tutor her , why would you wear a dress-shirt ? And on top of that , you're just 21 , so don't worry , it's not wrong. " I got what Jimin meant and then rejoiced . I was happy like anything as I finally found how to attract Y/N more to me , even though she attracts me more .

"Thank you so much Jimin , you're the best !" , I said while jumping up and down while throwing my fists in the air . Jimin giggled and then said , "I know that if this plan flops , you'll come to make me minced meat . " , he said while laughing.  I was sure this plan was going to work out , and so , laughed along .

We were busy talking when I heard my mother calling me down for some issue . I sighed , because I knew it was either the marriage bureau my mother had enrolled me into , or either a girl whom she just found .

After hanging up the call with Jimin , I ran downstairs to find my mother on my laptop , searching on some stuff .

"Mom ! What happened ?" , I said while running to her . She wasn't searching something , she was checking on my gallery .

"What all pictures are these ?" , my mother questioned about the pictures of the class which I had clicked from my phone , but then transferred it into the laptop . Most of the pictures were zoomed onto Y/N , which was embarassing at the moment .

"Oh , that's my class which I handle . Nothing else ." , I said calmly . My mother was suspicious until when she got a notification on her phone from a marriage bureau who had single girls ready . I sighed , and tried to escape to the kitchen , not before switching off my laptop silently .