Safety Blanket p.1 - George

'This isn't right.' You sigh, taking a glance at yourself in the mirror - messy hair, red face, a bit of a mess overall.

'Isn't it?' George smirked as he pulled his underwear back on before walking round to the side of the bed where you were perched. 'Why does it keep happening then?'

You turned to face him. His tattoos on full show, painted all over his body somehow making him even better looking than before.

'I don't know why it keeps happening. You're my safety blanket.' You laugh as you grab his t-shirt from behind you and chucking it over your head before getting up. Your body tingles as George's hand hits your backside before you flip him off.

'Where you going?' He questions, pulling your hand back.

'To get food. We haven't eaten for ages, I'm ordering something in.'

You slump yourself down on George's sofa and begin searching through deliveroo for something to eat - anything - you hadn't eaten since the evening before.

'What do you fancy to eat tonight?' You ask George as you feel his presence behind you, his breath heavy as he leans over to look over your shoulder at the options.

'Hmm. Other than you?' He says, earning himself a hand to the face from you.

'Chinese.' You say in sync as his local delivery service comes up.

You laugh. 'Sorted.'

The pair of you sit and watch some random old American TV show to pass the time, George trying his best to once again bed you, his fingers tracing patterns on your bare thighs which were mostly responded too with them being pushed away from you.

But George was hard to say no to. Most of the time you were with him you couldn't believe he wanted to spend any time with you, everything about him was perfect. Which was why it was so difficult that there was no actual love there - from his end, anyway. He would laugh in your face if you spoke about any sort of relationshippy things, which was odd seeming that everything you did together was something people in a couple would do.

But the dynamic wasn't that way - it wouldn't work. That didn't get rid of the fact that George was simply gorgeous, however, his body - perfect in build and height - his kind nature, the way he kissed your forehead unprovoked, how large his hands were compared to yours, his thick hair and love for your hands being in it, just simply everything.

But it would never work.

His cold hand on your thigh reminded you of the nature of your relationship, and you finally gave in.

'You win, Daniel.'

'Every bloody time.' He smirks as he pulls you onto his lap, your legs straddling him as his hands find their way up and down your body.

'I hate you.' You whisper as you lean your body close to his, connecting your lips softly before his dominance inevitably overtakes, and you feel his urge to stand up, so you instinctively wrap your legs tight around his torso.

His lips find their way to your neck, sucking softly as he carries you towards the bed you had only just left, when suddenly the door knocked loudly.

The food.

'Leave it outside!' George yells.

'Leave what outside?' A familiar voice calls back.

'Fuck. That's not the food. The boys wanted to come over so I said they could last night, slipped my mind completely.' George explains whilst slowly putting you down.

'It's fine.' You laugh. 'But you're gonna have to hide that rock in your pants real quick.'

He blushes and runs into the bathroom as you go to get the door.