Sneaking Out

A/N: As you probably know, I was having writers block. I wanna thank @MajesticWriter1 for helping me with the prompt for this chapter. If you guys want to help or have some ideas, comment or message me. Now, onto the story.

Dawn's POV

It's Friday and I finish cheer practice. I go to my locker to wait for Alan. The football (soccer) team have the same practice times. I finally see Alan and run up to him. I hug him even thought he's drenched in sweat.

"Dawn, I'm so sweaty. Why do you wanna hug me?"

"Might as well hug me back, I'm sweaty too." I point out. Then Alan wraps his arms around me. I peck him on the cheek and we walk to the exit. I say bye to Alan and get in the car. We drop Paddy off and head home. When we get home I head straight to shower and I put on some comfy clothes. I then text Alan about the plan for tonight.

Dawn: Hey! What's the plan for tonight?

Alan: Ok. You're gonna sneak out at 12:00. Walk the opposite way from where Paddy's house is. So if Paddy's house is on the left, you walk to the right.

Dawn: Got it.

Alan: Then walk down 4 blocks and meet me at the park.

Dawn: Ok, the park that's 10 minutes away, in driving distance?

Alan: Ya that one. But if it's too far then we can just hang out tomorrow.

Dawn: No. I'll do it. Cu later!

Alan: bye!

I get started on my homework. I luckily finish it before dinner. Soon, Tom calls me down to eat. We eat in peace and talk about the day. It was finally time for me to go to 'sleep'. Even though I will probably stay up all night. Before I go to sleep I pack some clothes to change into. I'm not gonna go see Alan in sweats and a baggy sweatshirt. I decide to bring this outfit.

I don't bring a sweater, even though it might be cold at night

I don't bring a sweater, even though it might be cold at night. It's starting to feel like summer though. Tom comes in to say goodnight and I use my acting skills to pretend to fall asleep. When I finally know that Tom is asleep I slowly creep out of my bed, change into my clothes and quietly open the window. I make sure to leave the window slightly open so I can come back in. I then make a jump for the ground. I land without hurting myself and begin to run. I have my phone with me in case of emergencies. I run and run until I make it to the park. Walking into the park I see Alan and run up to him. He's wearing his team jacket and his hair is messy but it looks cute. He notices he and walks up to me. We meet and kiss each other passionately. We spend the night walking around and talking. I teach Alan how to do a cartwheel and tumbling passes. 

Alan's POV

Dawn is teaching me how to do a cartwheel. It's cute that she wants to teach me this. She's such an amazing person. I try to do a cartwheel and fall on my face.

"Come on, use your muscles." Dawn says. 

"What muscles?" I ask getting up.

"These muscles." Dawn points to my biceps. I laugh and try again. After a few tries I nail it and Dawn shows me how to do a back flip. I eventually get it and cheer with joy.

Dawn's POV

"Show me your best skill." Alan says.

"Fine." I take off my flip flops and back up. I then sprint and do a double Arabian. I land and see Alan face in shock. 

"Wow! That was amazing." Alan exclaims. He decides to teach me how to play football (soccer). I'm not very good at it but it's fun. It's really cold, and Alan sees I am freezing. He gives me his jacket and I'm warm again. When we're all done, I check the time. 4 am. Oh no, I have to go. I kiss Alan goodbye, grab my shoes and run back home. 

"Ahhh. Dawn! Why did you wear flip flops?" I ask myself. I decide to walk the rest of the way, and then someone spots me. It's Harrison. Oh god, I'm so dead. 

"Dawn? Is that you?" Harrison asks. He's on the other side of the street. It's still dark outside but the street lights light up Alan's white and burgundy jacket. I glance over and see that he's walking over. I begin to pick up the pace and speed-walk. Haz gets to my side of the street and puts himself in front of me. I look down at my feet. He gently lifts my chin up.

"Dawn what are you doing here? You're supposed to be at Tom's." I look back down. "Dawn!" 

"What?!" I snap.

"Why are you out here? It's dark and 4 in the morning. Did you sneak out?" Harrison asks through gritted teeth. I don't answer. "Ok. I'm calling Tom."

"No! Don't!" I yell. But the phone is already ringing. And then I hear the dreadful voice of my dad.

"Hello?"