7 | Marriage.

It was 6 when I finally got ready, I wore dress which I borrowed from rose and about makeup - I didn't apply anything cause the incident from earlier is printed in my mind, I don't think I will ever allow myself to touch makeup

"Don't have that downcast look on your face in front of her " Aunt stern voice made me gulp.

After few minutes I could hear tire screeching sound. We made our way outside to see two BMW X6 parked in front of our place.

Tag uncle got down from one car followed by a man with suit and next a lady who has this striking personality. She had a huge smile laced on her face.

The aura which they carried was enough to judge that they are filthy rich.

Mrs.Harley eyes darted in my direction and she gave me a warm smile almost making me look at her in awe. She looks so sweet. I really hope she isn't like aunt.

All of us were seated in Hall when uncle cleared his throat, "This is my-"

Before he could complete Mrs.Harley cut him off and gushed, "I know that's my daughter-in-law. "

She tapped on place next to her, "Harriet come and sit here... " The way she smiled at me made my heart pervade with happiness.

"Oh, you've really pretty eyes! Doesn't she honey?" She smiled at me and turned to face Mr.Harley.

"Definitely... Your mother called me like 5 times when I was in meeting. She was so excited to meet you."

Did he address her as your mother?

Why do I feel like crying with happiness.

I smile with contentment, after a very long time this marriage seems like a ray of hope towards my happiness. Without my knowledge a tear slipped down my cheek and Mrs. Harley narrowed her eyes while few glaballar lines formed on her forehead.

"What's wrong honey? You didn't like us?" She asked caressing my hair.

I chuckle a little and shake my head, "No! Mrs.Harley I really liked you..."

"Good then, call me mom. "

Mom!

I have been waiting to call someone mom since a long time or should I say since 20 years. Now finally I could call someone mom.

"Um, Zayden didn't come along with you?!" Aunt voice broke my train of thoughts.

"He had some work so he couldn't accompany us tonight!" Mom replied.

"About marriage, these children will have vacation for 15 days after their mid term. So, why dont we keep their marriage in that gap?!" Mr. Harley suggested making me snap my head in his direction.

"We are okay with that." Uncle said.

"Great! Let's plan the wedding after five days so that we can take Harriet with us to LA... She can stay there with me for few days. Are you okay with that?!" Mom turned towards me and asked.