Chapter 7 😸

~JIN POV~

When we walked back into the house I headed straight to the kitchen with the shopping bags in hand. Y/n helped and Jimin and Taehyung dropped off their bags in the kitchen to then run back out again to go speak to Jungkook who happen to still be hiding upstairs. He ran back up the stairs when we came home. If he didn't want her seeing his human form he could easily just change back but I think he secretly does, he just won't admit it.

I was surprised to see Namjoon still human form though, he was sitting on the sofa reading a book and I felt a little sorry for Y/n when she asked him what he was reading when we came in and he ignored her, not to even bother looking at her. All she wants is for her to like her and all of us but him like her. Well actually I think he does, from the way he watches her but is scared to put his guard down. I just know if Y/n doesn't give up then he will crack.

It's just this mission thing that's in the way of his thoughts. I was thinking about it last night and all day today. I don't think I want to do it anymore and I may be older than Namjoon but some times he can be scary if things don't go his way.

While we were in the kitchen Y/n helped me put some things away and then left to go get changed into something comfy as she says but I know it'll be pyjamas. Y/n asked for some fruits for snacks so I was cutting up some fruit for her.

"Why are you doing that? Y/n can do it herself." Namjoon

I sighed and wiped my forehead with the back of my hand.

"Namjoon relax. I'm just cutting fruit and besides she didn't tell me to do this I offered to while she changed."

"She could still do it after." Namajoon

I scoffed and dropped the knife to stare right at him in the doorway.

"Get over yourself Namjoon. I love you and all but still! Stop it! All she wants is for all of us to be friends, nothing else. She even said if we wanted to take up driving lessons then she can help us out with that."

"She said that?" Hoseok

He now walks into the room and steals a piece of melon I had cut up and I quickly swatted his hand away for him to giggle and lean against the counter top next to me.

"Yes she did. I didn't think she would but she said she'll check it out tomorrow for us."

"Can any of us learn to drive?" Hoseok

I looked at him and nodded.

"Yes, go ask her yourself."

He nods and steals another piece of fruit to run out the kitchen before I could hit him, but I'll get him later. Dirty hands touching the fruit, not on my watch.

"It'll be good for our plan for when we get out of here. Driving will be one of the quickest ways." Namjoon

I picked up the knife again and started cutting the strawberries in half and putting them into bowls.

"Actually about that, I don't think I can do it anymore."

"What?!" Namjoon

He almost shouted, but gritted through his teeth. I could see his tail in the corner of my eye flicking side to side aggressively.

"She's too nice to be doing this. I can't do it."

He took a step closer in the kitchen and I glare at him. He may be in charge but this is my kitchen, he;s not a lot in, especially when he's mad. He stopped and stepped back again and I went back to cutting the fruit in front of me.

"Yes you can. We're brothers and we stick together! Have you forgotten what her parents did to us?!" Namjoon

" No I haven't but she's not like them Namjoon. Just get to know her more. You'll see it for yourself."

He groaned out loud.

"Fine, but I'm not changing my mind about this plan. It's still going ahead whether you like it or not." Namjoon

He then stormed off to the living room and I finally felt like I could breathe. Y/n came skipping back in with her white fluffy slippers and blue pyjamas shorts and vest to match. She was cute but she had a body on her for sure.

"What's wrong with Namjoon? He just marched up the stairs in a bad mood." Y/n

She pointed at the kitchen door and then picked up some bags of chips.

"Hurry up guys we're going to start the movie!" Taehyung

"No wait! We're getting the food ready!" Y/n

"Get your lazy butts in here and start taking the food through!"

What did they expect?

That myself and Y/n to take everything through.

Y/n laughed and took through the bags of chips just when Yoongi and Taehyung walked through to the kitchen.

"What was Namjoon in a bad mood about?" Yoongi

I sighed at his question and passed him the bowls of fruit that I just finished cutting.

"I tole him I didn't like that plan anymore so he stromed off."

"You shouldn't have done that." Yoongi

I shrugged, I didn't really care.

"On the plus side I got him to say he'll at least get to know her more."

I couldnt help but smile and feel like I succeeded in something. There was a loud gasp from the living room, it sounded like Y/n and then Hoseok and Jimin can be heard to be laughing.

"What's so funny?"

Taehyung walked back into the living room with cans of drinks. Some were soft drinks and some were alcohol that Jimin picked up. He felt that it would smooth over any ice Namjoon had with Y/n and he was planning on getting Y/n drunk. It's a stupid idea but we'll see if he succeeds in his mission.

I picked up some more snacks and walked into the living room with Yoongi close behind me. Taehyung was standing and laughing while Jimin and Hoseok were equally laughing on the sofa.

What were they laughing at?

"You're not going back upstairs!!" Y/n

I looked over to the far end of the room to see Y/n on Jungkook's back with her arms around his neck. He was trying his hardest to get back up the stairs but Y/n wrapped her foot around the railings and every time he moved he would get pulled back. It was pretty funny.

"Jungkook just stay and watch the movie with us. She's caught you now."

"That's right! I'm not letting go until you stay with us!" Y/n

There was further laughter in the room and I place down the food I had in my hands. There was a hint of a smile on Jungkook face as he slowly relaxed with Y/n still holding on tight to then walk off the stairs and to the sofa with Y/n still slinging onto him like a child with their favourite teddy.

"You can let go now." Jungkook

She gasps again.

"You spoke to me! Oh my gosh! No I'm not letting go you might run off again." Y/n

She hugged him tighter but moved to the side of his body as they sat next to each other. Jungkook however wasn't complaining, you can se on his face that he was enjoying the comfort in Y/ns arms. It'll be good to stay here permanently, it's just having to convince Namjoon, and that's a problem.

"