•|SHOT 10|•

Heyya, lovely readers🙈 This is the last shot of this story😁
Keep reading📖
*********************************
Kavya drags Ragini by her hair while Ragini winces in pain. She couldn't stop her as she is too weak to protest her. Kavya brings Ragini out of the house and pushes her into the backseat of a car. Then, Kavya ties Ragini's hands with a rope and legs with another rope.

"Why are you doing this to me? Where are you going to bring me? If my Laksh gets to know that you are behind my kidnap, he'll definitely kill you, Kavya!" -Ragini shouts while wincing in pain.

"Oh, shut up! He is MY LAKSH! Not yours, you bitch! And I have a shock wala surprise for you in another place. We are going there only!" -Kavya says evilly.

Kavya puts tape on Ragini's mouth preventing her from shouting more.

"Sweetheart, be quite for sometime and spare me!" -Kavya gives a last glance at her and gets into the driver seat.

Kavya starts the car and is driving it. She glances at Ragini via mirror and finds her trying to untie the rope and smirks as she couldn't do it.

"Don't try, sweetheart! It's too strong for you!" -Kavya says and laughs evilly.

Ragini glares her and tries her best but all is in vain. She gave up and looks out of the window and slowly falls into flashback.

Flashback starts..

It was yesterday, Ragini and Ap came out of the village for some shopping. Other women wanted to follow them but Ap stops them saying that she wants to spend sometime with her daughter alone. All were happy and most happiest one is Ragini. They came to a mall which was 10 km away from the village. Ap and Ragini talked a lot, shopped together, had lunch together and they liked each other's company well. Ap was happy as she could see how naughty and cute kid is Ragini. Once they are done with the shopping, they decide to go home as it's almost evening.

"Ragini, we should leave now before it gets too late. Go and look for a car. I'll come now!" -Ap said keeping her hand on her cheek.

"Ji maa." -Ragini smiled at her and was about to go but Ap holds her hand.

"Be careful, beta!" -Ap said and her eyes were teary but Ragini didn't notice it.

"Okay maa!" -Ragini.

Ragini smiles at her and walked out of the mall. She looks for a cab or taxi. Just then, a car came and stops right in front of her. Ragini looks confused at the car. The back door got opened and a man in mask came out. Ragini was about to shout but he was quicker than her. He closes her mouth and pushes her into the car and he gets in closing the door. Ragini came out of his hold and tries to fight him but he puts handkerchief on her and she faints.
-------------------------------------------------------
Ragini slowly opens her eyes and finds herself in a dark room. She recalled what happened and she realized that she had been kidnapped. She cries and shouts for help but none came for her.

The next day, Kavya enters in the room and revealed to be her kidnapper.

Flashback ends..

Ragini came to the reality when Kavya hit the break. Ragini looks around and it is a cliff area. Kavya gets down and pulls Ragini with her. Ragini glares her and tries to escape from there but due to her legs were tied, she falls down on the ground.

"Who asked you to try to run? See, who's in ground now!" -Kavya laughs seeing Ragini's state.

Ragini fumes and kicks Kavya's leg. Kavya stumbles and falls down hitting hard on the ground. Kavya was shocked and glares Ragini who is grinning. Kavya raises her hand to slap her and Ragini closes her eyes in fear but someone shouts Kavya's name from far. Kavya drops her hand and looks at the direction. Ragini also opens her eyes and looks at the direction where that voice came from. Kavya smirks seeing that person while Ragini was shocked.