LIONHEART

L I O N H E A R T

❃ L I O N H E A R T ❃

▬▬▬▬

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓪 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲'𝓶 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽

❃ Albany Bronwen hadn't been expecting much when she returned to Hogwarts for her sixth year. It was going to be just like every other year she'd spent at the school, a mix of two things: trying to stop her only and closest friend, Faith Moran, from ogling any boy that glanced her direction; and studying diligently to compensate for her lacking magical skill.

Of course, any time Fred and George Weasley are involved, things never go to plan.

From a serious prank war to the looming Triwizard Tournament, sixth year is shaping up to be the wildest one yet for Albany, and that was ever before she started hearing voices in her head.

Never one to think fondly of destiny, it's ironic that she of all people would be plunged right into it. Though she's not exactly sure if the two ghosts who haunt her are serious in their claims of upcoming war when they act as more of a matchmaking service than grim prophets.

Regardless, Albany has a lot on her plate to juggle all of a sudden, and between new forms of magic and unexpected betrayals, holding her own under the pressure is proving difficult. It's pleasantly surprising when she finds herself with more friends than she bargained for, and a certain charming redhead happy to support her — but will they be enough?

After all, the more people that discover Albany's true heritage, the bigger the target on her back.

And she's still learning to be brave.

▬▬▬▬

❃ started: 17/03/20
❃ completed: tba

written by lupin-lupout (me)

if you steal my plot, characters or story i can and will eat your kneecaps

seriously don't do it, it's not cool or fresh and you will positively ruin my day :)

▬▬▬▬

❃ a/n:

first off, thank you for clicking!! your support means the actual world to me <3

this story is a harry potter fanfiction. i do not own harry potter, its characters or otherwise. this story contains minor elements from bbc merlin, which i also do not own. it's not at all necessary to have seen the show to read or understand this book, but i highly recommend it if you're looking for a good series to watch!

the bones of this story have been in drafts since 2017 so i'm pretty excited to finally bring it to the light :)

hope y'all enjoy this!

-A x