19

"Bye,taetae!I have to go early today!!Meet you at the cafe!",jungkook said as he kissed the other's cheek the very next morning.He eyed suspiciously at taehyung who was smiling enthusiastically at him which was very rare to happen but anyways ran out to meet his friends who were waiting for him outside the apartment.

"Kookie!!Finally you're here!!",daniel said as he hugged jungkook as soon as he joined them.

"So...kookie,did you find any difference in taehyung hyung's behaviour from yesterday?",jimin asked as he pulled daniel away from jungkook, needing attention to his question.

"Yes,minie.I mean everything taetae did from yesterday evening was different!",jungkook said as they started walking towards the school.

"Dumbo!what kind of different?Tell them elaborately!",jimin asked as he glared at daniel who was talking nonsense to a random woman on their way.

"Nielie!come here and pay attention!",he scolded as he pulled him towards them.

"Tell us everything,kookie!We'll find anything which may be helpful for our mission",jimin said and daniel nodded like a vibrating spring,frightened by jimin's glare sent towards him.

"So....yesterday night when we went to our apartment, taetae was too into his own world.He didn't talk anything to me and went straight to his room without even replying to my 'good night'",jungkook said as he pouted and by seeing his friend's pout,daniel immediately hugged him.

"But....this morning he acted really suspicious. He acted differently. He was smiling widely at me from the morning and was like.... totally different. I don't know how to put that in words",jungkook said as he hugged daniel,nuzzling his face in his neck.

"Fine,kookie. We can't find anything with this information. But our sole plan is,we have to keep a close look on that gum and paste the fact that taehyung hyung belongs to kookie in his dumbo brain",jimin said as he joined himself in the small hug.

"Now come on guys!Let's go before Mr.Kang bashes our ass",jimin said and with that they rushed off to the school.As they entered,they went to their own lockers to take their necessities and jungkook was taking his dear time which gave the other two to scan the corridor,casually.

"Minie~From yesterday,that gum dude is occupying my mind and i think my mind has started playing games with me by now.If not why am i seeing Mr.Kang as that giraffe who is now walking straight to our class?",daniel said and looked over at jimin who had his jaw hung till the dirty floor.

"Then I guess that both of our minds are playing games,nielie!",jimin said but was startled when jungkook shouted in his high pitched voice from their back.

"Why did i see that gum in the corridor!?That too walking straight to our class!?",jungkook screeched.

They stared at each other for few seconds and started running to their class at the same time only to find bogum standing at the centre with a welcoming smile on his face.

"Oh!you guys are 1 minute late.But i'll let you pass since this is my first day",he said generously.

The trio rushed to their seats and stared at the elder who was smiling gently at jungkook.

"Now that all of you are present here,let me introduce myself. I'm Park bogum and i'll be your homeroom teacher from now on as Mr Kang has left the school. Mr.Kang left to the States to live with his son.",he said as he opened the class register and started calling out the students's names one by one.

"I don't know whether I should be happy or mad!I'm literally happy that i could even jump off a cliff since the biggest threat of my life has finally left me but i'm equally mad that the giraffe has entered the chat to piss me off",daniel whispered as he stole glance at Jeremy who was eyeing jungkook with heart eyes.

"Mr.Kang!No talking while the attendance is taken.Mr.Kang was right!You are indeed troublesome.Now I feel that i should take really his advice on taming you!Go back and stand till this class ends",bogum said and continued calling out the rest of the names.

"Live long Mr.Kang!",daniel gritted his teeth and walked to the back while both jimin and jungkook eyed him sadly which turned into a death glare as they averted their eyes towards bogum.

The class soon ended with the same situation and the trio were more than furious and determined to make bogum regret his choice of living.

"I'm going to pour fish sauce in his hot chocolate today!",jungkook grumbled.

"Yes!!serves him right!!You guys just slowly walk towards the cafe.I'll go buy one from the nearby supermarket and join you within minutes!",daniel said as he rushed off,clearly not minding to hear any disapprovals from jimin.

"Kookie!!i know that he is our enemy and all and I'm equally angry at him like you both!But we can't do anything like this,you know.He is our homeroom teacher and he can do anything to our grades which is risky!",jimin said as he massaged his temples.

"But he is pissing me off,minie.He even made nielie to stand at the back.Don't you think that our nielie needs some justice?",jungkook pouted to which jimin just sighed at him.

"I know,kookie. What our nielie underwent was really terrible and we must take revenge on that gum!But,it should be indirectly done.We should do it and i'm 100% clear that it should make him regret everything but he should not suspect us!Can you understand me,kookie?",jimin asked as he held the other's right cheek lovingly and after a long thinking, jungkook nodded his head slightly.

"Mm,you're right,minie.But let's temporarily stop project gum and start Operation 'justice for nielie'.",jungkook said and jimin nodded in agreement.

"GUYS!!I'VE GOT IT!!",daniel came running to them,holding the fish sauce like some award in his hand.

"No,nielie. Let's do something which will be more intense than this.Let's smash him!",jungkook said with a determined look as he threw away the fish sauce from daniel's hand and walked straight to the cafe,holding his friend's hands on either side.

So,a new chapter!

I'm trying to finish this book asap and concentrate on my other books one by one! I hope you understand.

Please do vote and comment!!